Training Camp

A/N

Thanks everyone for reading this! 

------------------

YOUR POV

I woke up bright and early to start packing for the training camp. I found a large panda duffel and stuffed a torch, my phone, headphones, toiletries, my launcher and bey & other essentials of the training camp. Knowing Wakiya, his so-called cabin will probably have electricity & wifi, so I didn't worry.

I slung the duffel bag over my shoulder, grabbed my jacket, and ran to the train station, where I was meeting up with everybody.

'Hey!' I exclaimed happily, running over to them. 'I hope I'm not too late?'

'No, not late at all,' Shu hugged me. Wakiya groaned.

'Alright lovebirds, you can stop the hugging session,' Wakiya rolled his eyes.

'I think somebody's jealous,' Nika giggled to Toko.

'I am NOT!' Wakiya cried out. 'Anyways, where is your big brother?'

As if on cue, Valt came running in yelling out 'Rush Launch!' He swung his arms as he ran, colliding into Wakiya.

'Hey! Watch it! Ok, we're leaving now!' Wakiya yelled. 'Hoji won't be coming!'

Everyone climbed aboard a train, which Wakiya had hired for private use. This time, I made sure to sit next to Shu, with Valt across from me. I looked out the window. We were zooming past a lush forest, with green hills looming in the back. The water below us was sparkling, and rocks were dappled across the water. It reminded me of Ukio's blue hair. I sighed. Even though we had broken up, I still thought we should still be friends. I just hope our friendship wasn't damaged.

'Guys, I don't know if this could get any better,' Valt said, excitedly, breaking through my thoughts. I turned around to face him. 'We're gonna be battling all day! All beyblade all the time, no bedtime lights out! I feel a song coming on!'

Everyone groaned as Valt started singing an off-tune version of Mary had a Little Lamb. I turned to Shu and we started talking about our lives and families, and I found myself chatting away like I was talking to Valt or Xander, until we arrived at the 'cabin'.

---------------- time skip by lazy author

We had already settled in into a rooms, in the cabin, which (like I had predicted) had turned out to be a two-story mansion. I took a grand white and cold room, with a large king-size (A/N Is that king-sized?) bed, with a curtains hanging down and roses at the back. I had a large panorama view of the mountains and the forest, and I saw, in the distance, the dojo. It made me feel a little homesick, but it was ok. Shu and I had adjoining rooms, connected by a large gold door. That made me feel safer and closer to him, and much-less homesick.

 That made me feel safer and closer to him, and much-less homesick