Beginning of Nationals

A/N

^^^^oml I love this picture.

Your POV
I took a deep breath before walking in to the Beigoma Academy. I decided to transfer there because it would be easier to see the rest of my team.

'(y/n), what are you doing here?' Wakiya's annoying voice came from behind me. He was standing there with another boy named Hoji.

'I decided to switch schools!' I announced. 'You know, to be closer to the Bey Club.'

'You mean, to be closer to Shu? Come on, it's written all over your faces and yesterday you will holding hands.'

I blushed. 'Fine, we're dating.'

'About time!' Exclaimed Toko and Nika happily.

'Hey, where is Valt?' I asked.

'He'll be late. As per usual,' Honcho grumbled from behind me. 'Come on we have training!'

-----------
It was 9am in the morning and everyone else had arrived. Valt missed training completely, but he had some news.

'Everyone, guess what ?' Valt asked excitedly. 'I've gotten chosen to deliver the Athletes Pledge at Nationals!'

'Seriously? Why choose him?' Wakiya rolled his eyes. 'How he is Valt going to do this without stage fright?'

'Stage fright? I don't get stage fright!'

'Fine, but just to let you know, there's going to be hundreds, maybe thousands in the stadium,' Daigo said, freaking out Valt. I joined in because Valt's faces when he gets scared!

'Plus it's going to be on National TV, so the whole nation tunes in,' I smirked. He face went red and then a whole bunch of smoke came out. Everyone laughed. Then a bell rang.

'Let's go to class now. (y/n), I'll show you the way,' Shu said. I thought it would be awkward, but to my suprise it was so easy talking to him, knowing that we were now dating.

'Everyone this is (y/n), she is new,' Principal Shinoda introduce me to the class. 'I trust that some of you know her and everyone will make her feel welcome.'

He turned to me. 'You'll be sitting over there, next to Shu and Momoko.'

I smiled and thanked him. Sitting next to Shu! It will be wonderful. I sat down at flashed a smile at him. He smiled back.

I looked over to the girl next to me. All over her desk was fangirl things. Stationary with Zac on it, a drink bottle with the Supreme Four, Akira Yamatoga's merch, but worst of all multiple notebooks with Shu printed on it, looking hot af. She was clutching all of them to her chest, staring at Shu, but he didn't notice her.

Of course, Momoko. She's the girl Valt asked out, but was too much of a fangirl. I scoffed. Did she really think she had a chance with Shu? But I just decided to ignore her.

----------------

It was in the afternoon when Daigo, Shu and I presented Valt with a script of an Athlete's Pledge on the rooftop.

'Don't worry, you have a week to memorize this.'

'A WEEK!' Valt cried.

'Well, you better make use of the time. Or else stuff up on National TV,' I said, smirking at his red face.

'O-O-Of course I'll memorise t'his,' stuttered Valt.

'Anyway, we have to focuse on what's more important; who's going to be captain,' reminded Wakiya. 'No takers? Ok, I'll step up and be captain.'

'What? No way!' yelled Honcho.

'I think it should be (y/n) or Shu,' Valt suggested. 'We all know they're our top bladers.'

'But leadership isn't all about how strong a blader you are,' Shu reminded Valt.

'Huh, what elseis there?'

'Fun fact,' said Honcho. ' The captain is the one person who has what it takes to bring the team together. Sometimes they are lightning, and sometime they gotta be thunder. They treats every blader with fairness. That's why everyone looks up to them.'

'A perfect description of me,' Wakiya smirked.

'Only in your dreams!' shouted Honcho.

'Ive already made up my mind,' Wakiya said.

'Who made you king of the castle?' shrieked Honcho.

'First off. Line up for a training camp!' Wakiya ignored Honcho.

'What? A camp?' everyone else shrieked.

'That's a little over the top, don't you think?' I said, crossing my arms.

'As team captain, the first thing of my agenda is tome sure the Bey Club doesn't lose miserably out there!' Wakiya ignored me again.

'Dig the wax out! You aren't captain!' shouted Honcho, but Wakiya ignored him again.

'We start intensive Beyblade training camp tomorrow,' smirked Wakiya.

-----------

Hope you enjoyed it! Who do you want in your team in the training camp?

Tell me in the comments!

REMEMBER...VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE!!!!

Word count: 740