Moonlight

A/N

I decided after this book, I'm going to do a sequel for the evolution series. I think it would also be interesting to do a Lui x Reader, because I've read some books with Lui being actually nice, and it's quite interesting to see that. 

But first things first, onto the story!

------------

Your POV

Red Eye was here? On the rooftop as well?

'Need help there, ninja girl?'

'AHHHH!' 

I shrieked and loss my grip on the edge of the roof. I slipped, but a pale white hand reached out and grabbed my wrist. I looked up, and suddenly I was staring at a pair of scarlet eyes. For a moment, it seemed like the whole world vanished and it was only Shu and me, holding on to Shu for dear life, the breeze ruffling our hair. It was only a moment, but for that moment it was like we were in our own little world. Something passed between us, and then the moment was broken.

Shu grunted and pulled me up onto the rooftop. Together we both climbed onto the very top, the peak, of Wakiya's cabin. It was so peaceful just to sit with him, watching the galaxies and the stars together. I could see constellations of past beys, like Pegasus and Leone (A/N Who knows which show they are from?). I took out Xcalius. One day, we would become even more powerful then the past bladers.

I glanced next to me and was shocked to see that Shu had taken out Spryzen as well. I knew he was thinking about Lui. A gently breeze made Shu's hair sway, so I could just see the scar Lui had inflicted on him in the past year.

I then took out a velvet box, and cautiously opened it. Inside there was the broken fragments of my first Xcalius. Shu noticed this.

'(y/n)? Are you ok? Is that...Xcalius.'

I slowly lifted up my head to look at him. His crimson eyes met with my, (e/c) ones, and they reassured me. Without warning, tears started falling from my eyes. I threw myself into Shu's arms and buried my head in his shoulders. I felt so stupid. It was only a broken bey. But I continued to cry. Shu's arms wrapped around me.

'Lui did that, didn't he?'

I nodded, face still buried in his shoulder. When I finally lifted my head up, I could see I had made a stain of tears of Shu's pink shirt.

'S-S-Sorry,' I hiccupped, wiping away my tears. 'It's so stupid.'

'It isn't stupid, (y/n),' Shu said gently, hugging me again. 

'It's just every time..every fucking time I see Xcalius in pieces...I feel like a loser. I break down.'

'(y/n), that is the opposite of stupid.'

I glanced up and saw how serious Shu was.

'Of course you would do that. Who wouldn't do that? What Lui did was the worst thing that could happen to a blader. But hey,' Shu smiled at me, and for a second I was floating. 'That's why we're going to beat Lui this year.'

I nodded, wiping my tears away. I blinked. It was so nice to have some alone time with Shu, I wish I could do this every day. But I couldn't. I wanted to make the most of this night, so I turned around, going for a kiss. But it was too late. His lips were already on mine.

We kissed, and I had a throwback to the last time we kissed. I would never forget times like these. I will treasure them forever and ever. We slowly broke apart and smiled simultaneously.

'Best night ever!' I said happily. 'We should go prank somebody!'

---------------

We both laughed at the thought everyone's reaction to the prank. Shu and I were on the rooftop again. It was 1:30 am, and we should've got some sleep, but we couldn't. It was too exciting. We giggled again.

That night I learnt a lot about Shu. What his parents does, how he got into beyblade and how Spryzen sort of guides him, like a voice. It was the same for me with Xcalius.

'Hey Shu?'

'Yeah, (y/n)?'

'I just wanted to let you know I won't every forget tonight.'

'Me either.'

We smiled and kissed again, then the whole world closed in.

-----------

7:30 am

'AHHHHHH! WHO DARES PUT ROCKS AND ANTS IN MY BED!! TSUJIHARA!!!!!!

-------

Hope ya'll enjoyed it! Sorry some explicit language, there will be a lot more swearing late though. Btw it was Wakiya who got pranked, in case you couldn't figure it out by the screaming and complaining and whining.

REMEMBER...VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE!!!!

I won't be doing any new books until I complete this one!