A/N

Ok, so after I finish this book, I'm going to be doing a few more books, but I don't know if anyone will read them. So I'll propose my idea, and if you think you can improve it, please feel free to tell me. I don't know if I'll do some, but I think I'll do most. So here are my ideas, and some information/a blurb about it.

Future books:

- Somebody I was supposed to know {Shu x  lonely reader}

Ok, so if you're reading this, you're from Earth, hopefully. So do you think there is an anime world out there? Or a beyblade world? Ok, just imagine there is, in a different realm....

(y/n) is a lonely girl. Her bestfriends constantly forget about her. Her parents are way too occupied with her famous older sister and their millionaire jobs. Her teachers look down on her, as if she's a disappointment for everyone.  And (y/n) knows it. All of it. So why hasn't she killed herself? Or run away?

Beyblade. About a year and a half, a tv show came out. At first she thought it was something silly, something for boys. But after watching an episode, she became addicted to it. Nobody knows. Nobody knows that a certain albino is what her driving force is....

And in the beyblade world, a new show had came out about a year ago, called In Real Earth Life. Earth is a mythical planet, that nobody thinks exist. Yet with a few animating tricks, the animators had done a realistic copy of what they thought was on Earth. It followed the life of (y/n) (l/n). Shu knew that it wasn't real. But he wished it was. He couldn't help but feel the girl was somebody he was supposed to know.......

- The Wall Between Us {Shu x Reader}

A guy. Just one guy. And who would've thought one guy would change (y/n)'s life? It was perfect. At least, it wasn't messy. (y/n) was kept away from her brother, Lui, in fear that it would ruin his reputation as a blader. And an ice-cold person. She knew, after their parents died, she was the only one Lui would show affection for. But not public. Nobody knew she existed...

Until Shu Kurenai came along. The person who had changed her life. She was standing up for herself now, and was starting to be a blader, as well as develop feelings for Shu. But she knew they couldn't be together; not with Lui between them.

- Finding him again (Sequel to Catching Shu Kurenai's Eye)

It's been two months. And (y/n) life has changed. She's now on BC Sol, has gone international and even started dating Free de la Hoya. But the love isn't real. He was just a rebound guy after what happened between Shu and her. Now everything was a distant memory. Shu and her couldn't be together, not with these long distances. 

But that changed, now that Shu has gone missing.

-------------

Halp! I think I have a problem! The books are all Shu x Readers!

Anyways...

Let me know what you think! Please, I'm begging you to comment your thoughts! Idc if it's mean, just comment! I know I should be focusing on this story, not thinking of other stories...I'll be continuing the story soon! I promise I won't start anything until I finish this book!