Going solo

Your training gear (except the colours are black, white and denim instead of green):

or

I did not make any of these 

If you don't like any of these, go naked.

Your POV 

It had been a day since the team battles. Since Lui had won, and we had lost. I was running on a thin strip of pavement, near a calm river. I needed to get better. Sure I had tied with Lui, but that wasn't what I was aiming for. No, I was aiming for a burst finish. Shu had scored a point of Lui. If he can do that, then I can burst Lui. I stopped panting, admiring the view, whilst thinking. What would Valt be doing now? Would he be sleeping like always, or did the loss change his work ethics? What he say, now, after Lui had beaten him?

'Oh yeah? I'll show you!' Valt shouted in my head. I winced. Even in my head, why did he have to be so loud? 'Argh! Let it rip! And launch! One more time!'

I frowned. That voice...that wasn't in my head! I looked down, shocked to see Valt pulling on a string tied onto a tree, kinda like a home-made Lui machine. But Valt's face was getting redder and redder, but he kept on yelling and pushing himself to the limit.

 'Not good,' I whispered.

'I am not gonna let him win this!' yelled Valt. 

'Look like he's still struggling to get back on his feet,' panted Wakiya, donning his training clothes. 

'He sure took his loss hard,' agreed Shu, joining us, also enclothed in his training gear.

'He's such a wreck,' Wakiya remarked. 'He'd better get his act together. Or there'd no way he'll stand a chance against the bladers we are up against next. So, listen.'

He turned towards both Shu and I. 'I've got my eyes set on you. Both of you. YOu two and the rest of the Supreme Four. Brace yourself.'

'We'll be ready,' I replied, before all three of us ran off in different directions. I glanced down at Valt again, who was still pulling the string. Poor Valt, I thought. Maybe I should schedule a meeting with the Bey Club to make sure everything is alright...