Cyclones

Omg I love dis^^^^^^^^

Lui POV 

'Sorry shooting stars, I want to have the first go at the Cyclone Bey Stadium!' Zac declared from behind me. What was he talking about? 

Uninterested in (y/n), I shoved her on the ground. It must've hurt, but I didn't care. Shu was helping her anyways.

'Oh?' I said, lifting my left eyebrow. 'And what's so special about this 'Cyclone' stadium?'

'Why, have a look for yourself!' twinkled Zac, winking at me. 'Cue the music!'

At once an upbeat tone started playing, and smoke rolled off the new layer that was coming out. It revealed a black and gold stadium, and in the middle was a spinning platform. Zac tossed a soccer ball into it, and after a few rounds of spinning, it was spit out of the stadium. I sat back down. It wasn't too impressive. All you had to do really, was have accurate timing of speed and launch.

'Wow!' A voice cried out. I looked up and saw a pathetic boy with blue spiky hair, clutching the soccer ball. 'That's a psycho stadium alright!'

I rolled my eyes. What sort of blader, even a pathetic one, would have bad hearing? You need excellent focus and observation skills to become a great blader. This kid would never be one.

'Now to select my first opponent!' Zac announced.

'Ooh! Pick me! Pick me! First psycho right here!' the boy said excitedly. The crowd dissolved into laughter. I rolled my eyes and grunted. 

'C'mon Valt, it's cyclone!' I heard Shu mutter. I turned towards him.

'Huh? What's this you actually know this idiot?' I sneered.

'He's not an idiot!' (y/n) cried out, stepping next to Shu.

'Ooh! (y/n) has a boyfriend!' I said in a sing-song voice. I saw her blush and hold onto Shu's arm. 'Oh wait, you two are actually dating? And people think you're a power couple? Huh, more like a bullshit couple.'

'How dare you!' (y/n) said in rage. She started to walk towards me, then without warning, she shoved me.

-------------

Your POV 

I had had enough of Lui. He had nearly injured Shu, pushed me, made some snarky remarks about Valt and now he call us bullshit? On national, live TV? I shoved him, and tried to give him a taste of his own medicine. But of course he didn't fall. He's Lui, after all. He stumbled back, but growled and then we were locked in a intense arm grip, like what he did to Shu before.

'Oh dear, shooting star and Lui fighting? At moi's soiree? This cannot be!' Zac said dramatically. But before Lui and I could do any real damage to each other, Xander stepped in, practically lifting us in each of his hands.

'Stop fighting you two. Lui, you can sit over there with Gabe, from Rideout. You're on the team, aren't you? Shu, (y/n), you can sit...there! Far away from Lui, but still a good spot of the battle. No more fighting, kay?'

We both nodded as Xander lightly put us down. Shu and I walked calmly to the spot where Xander was talking about. Immediately, being a girl, I started a rant about Lui to Shu, because which girl doesn't rant about things sometimes? As I was talking I noticed some red marks on my hand. Dang it Lui. Why do you have to have sharp nails? Nail marks were in a line along my wrist, where Lui had grabbed me. My skin had teared, and beads of blood was showing up. Shu must've noticed, because he pressed a Band-Aid into my hand and smiled. 

'The battle is about to start. Cheer up.'

I nodded and turned towards the stadium. It was Valt against Zac. Most people expected Zac to win, but Valt is always a little unpredictable....

'Ready? Set! 3 2 1! Let it rip!'

'Huh? Zillion Zeutron isn't taking the center?' Hanami gasped. 

'Zac's standing back to see what Valt does,' I said grimly. 

Valtryek started heading towards the center, starting the Rush Launch. Valtryek went in fast, but it missed the center and was shot back out twice as fast.

'Wow! And it misses!' Hanami yelled.

'That must be so disappointing for you,' grinned Zac, playing with one of his red highlights.

'It's not over yet!' Valt shouted. 'Come on, Valtryek!'

Valtryek in again, but was faced with the same results.

'Uh, what's the deal?' Valt gaped.

'You were expecting something else, I take it?' Zac chuckled. Valt growled and Valtryek didn't stop. After a while, it had just been two minutes of Valtryek zooming in and missing, flying outside the platform, then diving back in again, repeating it's movements. I could almost hear Lui rolling his eyes, thinking how pathetic Valt was.

'Come on Valt! You got this!' I stood up, thrusting my fists into the air. He nodded.

'Now buddy, you know what to do!' Valt shouted. Valtryek zoomed into the middle again, but this time it picked up even more speed. It flew out of the center and was closing in on Zeutron. Both Zac and Valt were shocked. Valtryek knocked out Zeutron, but in the process, it crashed into a wall and fell out of the stadium.

'Uh...it was tight but Zeutron went first,' Xander announced. I clapped my hands. 'Valt with a one point ring-out finish!'

Zac was in shock. He was supposed to be a Supreme Four blader, so how could he have lost so easily? I grinned. That was Valt for you, always attacking and never giving up. But he hadn't won the whole match, just yet. It was time for the second battle.

'Twinkle toes,' Zac smirked. 'It's a miracle you got a point off me, but this is where your luck ends!'

'Oh I wouldn't be so sure about that!'

---------

Both Zeutron and Valtryek were knocked up into the air, bursting almost at the exact time. The pieces of Zeutron and Valtryek were laid scattered across the stadium.

I looked to Xander. He was the ref, so what did he have to say about this?

'Zeutron with a burst finish! Zac wins the match with a score of two to one!'

I could see Zac letting out a sigh of relief. It was his party after all, and it would've been embarrassing to lose in front of all of his fans, plus his Supreme Four comrades to an amateur blader. I glanced over to Lui. What did he think about this? But he was gone. I looked to the front again, and he was towering over Valt.

'Hey I gotta say, you're a terrible blader!' Lui said casually, jabbing a finger towards Valt. I growled and started to make my way over there, along with Shu. 'You don't know anything about your bey! Can't you see that?'

Valt started trembling, as Lui towered over him even more.

'Y-You're w-wrong! Of course I do! I know Valtryek better than anyone else!'

Lui ignored that part, and sneered at Valt.

'Kid, I almost feel sorry for it!' Lui snarled, walking away, but I ran up to him.

'Stop, Lui! You can't go around talking to people like that!' I said standing in front of him.

He lifted his eyebrow and looked away. 'Oh?'

'Don't you have any manners?' 

'Huh. Human emotions make the mind weak!' he shouted at me. I gasped. 'Remember like last time...your bey will break!'

Cackling, Lui left me, and I slumped on the stage floor.

---------------

Hope you enjoyed it! Sorry if the first part was kinda shit, I was half-asleep when I wrote it. AHHH! Tomorrow I have NAPLAN, which is like a nation exam for Australia, and it's a huge deal. My mum said if I got top marks I could get an Iphone X, but I don't think that will ever happen. Sorry if the next chapter is kinda short and lousy, I've been practicing and occupied with stupid NAPLAN.

REMEMBER...VOTE...COMMMENT...SHARE!!!

Word count: 1301