Aftermath

So I'm back in my home town and I've reunited with my laptop, so I can reply to more comments than I did the last few days. 

Anyways, I found a new anime!!!!!!! It's called Yuri on Ice and it is literally one of the best animes of all time! I love the intro, I literally have it on replay on Spotify. Have any of you heard about it? It's soooo good! Go watch it! But OH MY GOD Viktor is so damn hot...

 Have any of you heard about it? It's soooo good! Go watch it! But OH MY GOD Viktor is so damn hot

I SHIP VIKTURI SO HARD!!!!

But back to my all time fave, beyblade and Shu Kurenai.

--------------

Your POV 

It still stung. Even after three days. The loss to Lui stung. Every time I felt better, the loss would return like a blood-hungry wasp, aching to cause hurt and despair. The wound was still so fresh, I couldn't even bear to pick up Xcalius. It lay there on the bedside table, glinting in the light of the window, waiting for me to pick it up. 

I looked around at the clock. It was six thirty in the morning. I had been getting nightmares ever since my loss. I crawled out of bed, changing into some exercise clothes to go running. I slipped my shoes on and gazed across the room before my eyes landed on the sleeping figure.

I had been staying at Shu's place ever since my loss. My parents had gone overseas since I was nine, so they didn't really care that I was staying over with a boy. I could handle myself. I crept up to Shu and gazed across his features. His eyes were delicately closed, a peaceful look echoing throughout his face. His snowy white hair framed his pale, chiseled face. I planted a kiss on his head before scurrying away.

Today's morning was fresh, dew forming on the potted plants outside the apartments. I glanced up at the sky, filled with pinkish, yellowish, orangish and blueish tones. The sun was starting to rise, and soon enough the whole city would be up, bustling away to their jobs. I smiled and began jogging towards the river, wind whipping my hair onto my back as the sun rose and blinded me.

I shielded my eyes and stopped, panting, to take a break. I wiped the beads of sweat off my head and climbed down to the tree. I sat back on the tree, facing the sparkling river, inviting me to come in. The grass tickled at my feet, blowing across my sneakers. I took Xcalius out from my pocket with trembling fingers. I lifted it gently near my face, sun tinting it gold.

'I'm sorry,' I whispered fragilely. I knew I was going to break down at any second. 'I said I would win. I promised I would win. I believed I could win. But I lost. I let everyone down, you most of all. I didn't avenge you from all those years ago. I-I'm sorry. I let you down.'

My voice hitched, and two tears came rolling down my cheeks, splattering Xcalius's sword. I wiped it the tears away, and for a second Xcalius appeared. Broken.

'I let you down,' I repeated, breathing onto the red object. 'I let you down.'

Xcalius appeared again, smiling this time. I smiled back, and my tears stopped. I lifted my head up, staring directly into the sunrise. I know I'm not supposed to look at the sun, but today was a whole new beginning. I wouldn't blade just to have my revenge on Lui. Didn't I tell Valt myself not to sink to Lui's level of revenge, anger, hate and bitterness ? I was going to be a Blader, become strong, whether Lui is there or not. This was a new beginning. Kinda like a sunrise.

Zac the Sunrise is coming  to the top. Zac the Sunrise the only one who knows how to rock.

Speaking of sunrises, I thought. Here's one rather annoying one now. When could he have changed my ringtone?

'Hello Zac,' I said into the phone, irritation vibrating off my mouth. 'Nice ring tone you gave to me.'

'I knew you would like it!' Zac chirped back into the phone, completely unaware of the sarcasm. I rolled my eyes.

'Anyways, what do you want?' I asked, annoyed and still angry. 

'I-I've got a problem.'

I frowned. Something was wrong. His happy voice was wavering, sounding more like Daigo's seemingly depressed one. He wasn't acting, that's for sure. Hearing him sound scared, lonely, afraid, compared to his usual self almost made me feel sorry for him.

'Are you okay?' I said, more careful and gentle this time. 'Do you want me to swing by?'

'Y-Yes please,' he hiccupped slightly. Was he crying?

'I'll be there in a tick.'

I slipped Xcalius back, quickly texted Shu I needed to go somewhere, and ran towards Zac's estate. Normally, people would spread the word about a celebrity's address, but I knew better than that. Zac had had me over a couple of times, so I knew my way around already. I took a deep breath, before pushing open the gate to Gorudo Mansions, near the sea. Zac's was the first one to the left, looming over everyone like a ray of sunshine.

It was modern, three-stories, with tinted glass paneled walls. The house amazed me everytime, but I didn't let it get the best of me.  A blingy Porsche was sitting in the driveway, and I nodded to the security guards, who immediately let me in, pushing the large, timber doors open. I pushed my way past the guards and Zac's other Superstar members, until I came across a large star, diamante-studded door. I took another deep breath before entering.

I had barely enough time to admire the objects and search for Zac, when he flew towards me, tears and all.

-----------

Sorry this chapter was kinda short and crappy.

REMEMBER...VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE!!!!

Word count: 1010