Filming Pt. 1

Your POV 

Shu's launching with his left hand? Valt gasped loudly and I covered his mouth. I didn't want Shu to think we were creepy stalkers, at least I'm not. 

'Why is he launching with his left hand?' Valt whispered.

'His right shoulder; didn't he injure it?' I asked him. Valt nodded. 'So that must be it. It must hurt a lot.'

'Oh,' Valt said. 'Why didn't I notice?'

He started to climb down, but I stopped him.

'Shh! He'll tell us when the time is right,' I said. But after I said that, I knew Shu wouldn't. He wouldn't want to make a big fuss out of it, like with his shoulder. He wanted nobody, not even Valt, to know about his injured shoulder. 'Kay, I changed my mind! Shu!'

Valt hissed hypocrite, but I didn't care. I ran towards Shu and threw myself on him, wrapping him tightly in my arms.

'Is your shoulder really that bad?' I whispered. He smiled.

'Oh, (y/n), Valt, I should've known you two would've followed me,' he said, while Valt also hugged him. 'I'm not injured! I'm just trying new things out, that's all.'

'And that's it? No secret injuries?' I asked anxiously. He shook his head.

'Not this time. I admit, my shoulder is a little sore. But it will recover sooner than last time! It isn't that serious, just minor muscle strain,' he reassured us. 'And anyways, being able to launch with both my right hand and my left hand gives me the choice, and I'll be able to draw out even more power out of Spryzen.'

Valt and I must've still looked unconvinced, because Shu took his stance at the stadium, with a determined face.

'Watch this,' Shu said. He launched his bey into the stadium. 'This is  how good I've become!'

Spryzen ran around the stadium, circling it with agility, smoothness and still being quick, extremely balanced. A small gushing noise came out from it.

'You hear that? That's the sound of Spryzen being stable,' Shu explained.

'Oh wow! It's so stable!' Valt observed. I nodded. Then he face palmed himself. 'Oh yeah, guys I forgot! Tomorrow we're shooting a video for some other classmates about the team finals. There will be personal interviews, and we will be going to the WBBA Building, where we'll get some training in. I want everyone to look their best, as this video is guaranteed to go vi-r-al!'

Valt thrusted his hands in the air and started running around.

'Well, bye Shu. See you tomorrow,' I said, turning around to face him.

'You too, (y/n).'

We leant in and hugged each other. 'Be careful, ok?' I whispered.

---------------

Valt's POV 

Lui and I were in the finals. The crowd was roaring at the excitement, cheers filling the stadium. The energy levels were so high, you could feel it. The first round began. Luinor and Valtryek were launched into the stadium.

'Go, Valtryek!' I yelled. Valtryek sped up, gaining enormous power. It collided with Luinor, and Luinor burst. The crowds went wild. I felt myself heating up as I finally defeated the undefeated champion, Lui. Lui then approached me.

'I gotta say, you're actually a good blader,' he was saying. 'That bey of yours has some real power!'

I took Valtryek out, but something was wrong. Valtryek was saying my name over and over again. I looked up, only to see Lui was too. So was the referee. And Hanami. Then the whole stadium.

'Valt, Valt, Valt, VALT, VALT! VALT! VALT!' they got louder. I screamed. 

'Stop it!'

I woke up with a sweat. Phew it was only a dream. I opened my eyes groggily, as I stared into Toko and Nika's eyes, and I knew they were the ones saying Valt. 

'Uh, Valt you can't be late!' Nika scolded. I shrugged.

'Yeah, remember you're shooting that video!' Toko reminded me.

'Video? What video?' I said, walking to the bathroom and collecting my hairband (the thing on his head). 'I don't remember anything about a vid- OHHH!'

It hit me suddenly. The Bey Club video! I scrambled downs stairs, applying extra hair gel on the way and straightening my jacket. 'I'm going to be late!'

I ran outside, grabbing a bun, and dashed of the school. I ran past the park, the stadium, until I finally reached the school. I ran past the gates, up the stairs until I reached the rooftop. 

'VALT! WHERE WERE YOU?' screamed Honcho.

'Valt, we need to work on your work ethic,' (y/n) said, rolling her eyes. 'You're lucky the filming crew is just as late as you.'

'We aren't late!' a voice screeched. Momoko appeared, along with Ichiro and two other kids I didn't recognize. 

'Oh, hi Momoko,' I muttered. I didn't like her, ever since she rejected my date offer. I guess I was still salty. 'Are you part of the filming crew?'

'Uh, what kinda captain are you to accept an offer without knowing who the offer was from?' scoffed Momoko. 'You know, Shu would've been a much better captain.'

'Wow, thanks for the warm welcome Momoko,' (y/n) said sarcastically. 'You are so welcome here.'

'Anyways, we need to do the interviews,' Momoko said, ignoring (y/n). 'First up, Valt!'

I gulped and headed towards the camera.

--------------

Your POV 

I hated it. I really did. I hated how bossy Momoko is and how since she's the director, she can boss us around.  That she was  to boss us around. And to think she wanted Shu to be captain,  talking to Valt like that. 

'It's ok (y/n),' Shu whispered in my ear. I reluctantly nodded and watched the interview.

'Hel-lo. I-am-Valt-Aoi,' Valt said, speaking like a robot. His eyes went smaller and his face was more...still. Again with the stage fright. 'How-did-we-get-into-the-finals-you-ask? Well-it's-sorta-like-everyone's-passion-was-mixed-inside-me-creating-a-power-drink. I-feel-the-POWAH!'

His arms, stretched out, then went back in, as he growled, trying to look intimidated. Toko, Nika, and I giggled.

'Wait, cut,' Momoko interrupted. 'Delete that! Do it again, except better!'

'Huh, I should've given him some tips,' Honcho said proudly. 'After all, I'm a master at controlling the stage hibee-jibees.'

'Honcho!' Ichiro called. 'You're up next! Please be on standby!'

'Yes sir!' Honcho said, going pale, and saluting. 

'You're up now!'

'Um, ok!' Honcho walked quickly to the scene, then tripping and falling on his face. Wakiya, Toko, Nika and I erupted into laughter 

'And action!'

'Ok, so I know I lost to Valt at the District, then at the Regionals,' Honcho said. 'Ow, ow, ow! I bit my tongue!'

'So, at the Regionals, you lost then to Valt too, right?' Momoko said eagerly. 

'It's not always about who wins!' Honcho yelled. 'Anyway, we go way back. We're tight, you know?'

'So you are friends?' Momoko questioned. 'Because it sounds more like he's your coach and he's teaching you how the beyblade.'

'What? How the-?'

'And scene!'

'Hey don't just cut moi's interview!'

'Onto the next location!'

'The world deserves to know my hidden depths!'

--------------

REMEMBER...VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE!

Word count: 1114