Let's go, Nationals!

A/N

Ok, in my last chapter I mentioned something about doing a Lui x reader. But now I'm not too sure. I was thinking, something where the main characters was sisters with Lui, but ended up falling in love with Shu, or if they were sisters with Shu instead and ended up falling for Lui. I think I prefer the first option more, as I don't really like like Lui. But tell me what you think! I always like to know what you want me to do!

--------

Your POV

We had stepped off the train and was back in the city. Training camp ended (A/N Because I was lazy) with a few more victories, pranks, an adventure and somebody's secret of heights getting out *coughs* Wakiya.

'So Valt, memorized the speech yet?' I asked the boy, who was currently reading a map upside down. I smiled and gently turned it the right way round.

'Oh, thanks, that's better...and what speech?' Valt asked cluelessly, looking up at me (A/N (y/n) is taller then him and only a bit smaller than Shu). I facepalmed myself. When was Valt ever going to get serious?

'Remember? The Athlete's Pledge? Ring any bells?' I said, looking for any signs of recognition on his face. There were none. But with a loud, 'Oh!', Valt remembered.

'Shit! I forgot!' Valt yelped. I frowned.

'Valt, where did you pick up that language?' Shu said, hearing our conversation. I glanced over at him. We had fallen asleep together on the rooftop, causing the Bey Club to think we went missing. I remember waking up to lots shouts. I giggled guiltily. I had worried my friends, but it was still funny to see their reactions. 

'Um...Honcho says it all the time,' Valt said, pointing to the blonde who was shouting at Wakiya. I stormed up to him.

'HONCHO! Stop swearing in front of Valt! We can NOT afford to ruin that sweet, little, clueless, innocent mind of his,' I yelled-whispered into his ear.

'I don't swear! It's that fucking bitch, Wakiya.'

I sighed and walked away. Honcho and Wakiya were like siblings who teased each other daily.

'Do you ever get that we're trying to babysit this whole club?' Shu asked me, smiling at the now squabbling Honcho and Wakiya, clueless Valt and Daigo doing something stupid. (A/N Idk, Daigo isn't usually stupid!). 

I nodded. 'All the time, Red Eye.' I gestured to the twins who were peacefully reading a book and navigating through a map. 'I think these two have more sense than Honcho and Wakiya combined.'

'WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME???' Honcho and Wakiya both screamed at us.

'Told ya,' I smirked to Shu. He just shook his head at the very messed up Bey Club.

-------------

It was the morning before the Athlete's Pledge, and we were deciding on captain.

'Ok, how about we do a round of elimination here?' I suggested to everyone. They all nodded. 'Let's eliminate Wakiya first.'

Everybody nodded in agreement, except for Wakiya who shrieked.

'You're too...critical,' I explained. 'Please sit down.'

'I think we should vote me out,' Daigo said quietly. 'I cheated.'

'Yes, but that was a mistake,' Valt said gently.

'But still...vote me out.'

We all then nodded grimly.

'Next we should eliminate Honcho,' Valt said, pointing to the guy.