Two more battles

Shu's POV 

'And here comes the beyblade prodigy, Shu Kurenai!' 

I walked confidently onto the stage, gazing at the thousands of people gathered here today to watch the finals. I clenched my fists. This was it. The moment my journey had been leading up to, right from the beginning where I had held Spryzen. I didn't train for nothing. I didn't fight my way to the nationals for nothing. I didn't beat Xander and Zac for nothing. I didn't become a member of a Supreme Four for nothing. I was going to win the National Tournament.

'His opponent is none other than the three-time champion, Lui Shirasagi!'

I glared into the purple eyes of my opponent. Finally Lui saw me as a worthy opponent, not as a terrible blader.

'3 2 1! Let it rip!'

I stared in a mix of horror, awe and shock as I realized what direction Lui's bey was spinning in. But I kept calm.

'Don't let it faze you, Spryzen! Attack!'

'Ha!' Lui snarled. 'You think you can actually beat me! Luinor!'

It was over in the first strike. Luinor sent Spryzen towards the outer stadium, breaking parts off as it sprang towards my widened eyes. I was in shock, I didn't move. Spryzen, still spinning at lightning speed, crashed into my right eyelid. It didn't hurt as much as you would think it would. I guess I was in shock, my whole body had gone numb. I gently touched my eyelid, and a few droplets of blood came out. I looked around in embarrassment. I didn't want anyone to see this hideous scar, this reminder that Lui had beaten me. I let my snowy hair fall down and cover my right eyelid. I stared directly into Lui's amused eyes.

'I will beat you!' I yelled. 'Just you wait!'

--------------

The day had finally came. I was going to beat Lui and finish what (y/n) had started. She had tied things off and now I was going to get some points back.

'So it's you, huh?' Lui said directly to me. We stood at either side of the stadium, glaring at each other.

'Yeah, it's me,' I said coldly back to him. 'And I've come back to beat you!'

'Hate to break it to you, but you will never beat me,' he smirked.

'Well let's just start the battle and find out!'

I stood in front of the audience and took my glove off, placing it on my left hand now. Then I went into my usual stance, prepared. This is it, I thought. The day I had been waiting for ever since I got the scar. Everything had led down to this. If I don't get a point off him...I don't know what I'd do.

'Go get him Shu!' a female voice yelled. I turned around and saw (y/n), her (h/c) hair flying, her (e/c) eyes filled with excitement and happiness. I nodded and turned back around. I was ready for this.

'3 2 1! Let it rip!'

Luinor and Spryzen were both launched with tremendous speed and power, but I knew I would ultimately win.

'Spryzen! Now!'

Spryzen sped up, and charged into Luinor. A fierce gush of wind blew our hair back. And by the end of it, Spryzen knocked Luinor out of the stadium. I let out a breath of happiness.

'Storm Spryzen with a ring-out finish! The Beigoma Academy Bey Club have a one point lead!'

The crowd roared. The Bey Club started jumping up and down, wild with happiness. I grinned, and walked back down.