Epilogue

A/N : Hello everyone, maraming salamat sa pagsuporta at walang sawang pagsubaybay sa storyang ito. Thank you so much! Mahal na mahal ko kayo. I'm expecting all of you to my upcoming stories! Enjoy reading. ✨

-

"I'm so proud of you, buddy. Me and your mom is so happy to see you wearing that suit. Always take care of your wife, son. And before you get married, again. I want to say sorry for what I did. I'm so sorry for taking away your happiness, son." I stare at my dad. When I was a kid, I mark to myself that when I grow up, I should be like him. I can see how he treat my mom. And I also see how he take care of us. He's the man I looked up to. And, I'm so happy that here I am trying to be like him.

"I will, dad. And, you don't need to say sorry, actually I understand everything and I know that you just do that because it's the right thing to do. And I'm so thankful that you become my dad because you're the best!" Sabi ko na parang bata. He's not just my dad, he's my bestfriend. He smile at me and I smile back.

"I'm going out now, son. See you at the church. Hurry up man, you should come first before your wife." After that, umalis na si Daddy. I stare at the mirror and admire myself. Hindi ko na kilala ang sarili ko. Before, sabi ko sa sarili ko na I won't settle for good I will settle for the best. And I'm so proud of myself dahil natupad ko naman yun ngayon. Having Ab in myself is priceless. Dati, wala akong pakielam sakanya because I don't really like her. At hindi ako sanay na ang babae ang gumagawa ng first move. But, eventually I realized something. Na hindi lang naman pala dapat ang mga lalaki lang ang mageexpress ng feelings nila for girls. Yes, may mga babae talagang conservative and always wait for the guy's first move pero simula noong nakilala ko si Ab. Natutunan ko na hindi naman ibig sabihin na babae ka hindi mo na pwedeng ipakita at iparamdam sa taong mahal mo ang nararamdaman mo para sakanya dahil hindi pa siya gumagawa ng kilos to notice you. Pwede din naman gawin iyon ng mga babae. I'm not saying na all girls should do that thing. My point is, for the boys, hindi dapat sila agad na ma-turn off sa babae kapag ito ang gumawa ng first move because she just want to express her feelings and theirs nothing wrong about that.

Sa nangyari saming dalawa ni Ab. I learned so many things in life. Natuto akong magpahalaga sa mga bagay na meron ako kasi hindi habang buhay nasa akin sila, materyal man o kung tao. Natuto din akong magpatawad at magparaya.

Being in a relationship is not about being committed. It's about the love you feel for each other and how the both of you will make your love stronger.

"Hey bro! Common, don't admire yourself too much. You have a wedding to attend to."

"Yeah, I know." Sabi ko kay Zarene. He's my best man. Bukod kasi sa kapatid ko siya, malapit din siya kay Ab. Lumabas na ako at sumakay sa kotse ni Zarene. Yes, sa kotse niya. Kasi nga daw, hindi dapat ako ang mag drive because he's the best man and I'm just a groom, yeah right. I rolled my eyes.

"Aren't you nervous?" Napatingin naman ako sa tanong ni Zarene. Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay.

"Should I be nervous?" Pagtatanong ko sakanya. Hindi naman sa hindi ako kinakabahan pero para kasing may something sa tanong ng lokong to.

"Of course, bro. Imagine, you'll be married, today! And someone might came out from no where and she'll stop the wedding and she will reveal that you got her pregnant. Now, bro answer me honestly. When is the last time you fucked a girl?" I don't know how to react.

"Oh, shut up! We're aren't in a movie. It will never happened. I never thought that a guy like you will think that way. You sound so girly bro. And please, stop asking about my sex life it's a private thing." Tumingin siya sakin.

"No! Bro, tell me. When is the last time? I'm not really interested about you and your sex life but I want to make sure that no one will came out later to stop the ceremony." I laugh at him.  Is he taking drugs? Masyado na tong tamang hinala.