Chapter. 19

Nicole Vargas

"Aren't you done yet?" Ethan groaned from outside of the bedroom. Should I tell him I was still in my bathrobe? Probably not.

"In five minutes." I yelled back.

"You said that for the past thirty minutes..I'm comi---," Before I could do anything he opened the door. Shit! "Oh my god, you're not serious!" He yelled out as he stood in the door opening. "You're not even dressed yet! What the hell were you doing?"

I smiled sheepishly at him. What the hell was I supposed to say? "I was in bath."

"For three hours?! What the hell!"

"Not that long." I rolled my eyes and applied lipstick on my lips. My makeup was not completely finished yet. Not that I wore a lot. "Then I straightened my hair. You see, It takes a hour and a half to straighten my hair."

"An hour and a half?! Do you have straws as hair?"

"What? No, I have thick hair. What would you know about that. Now, can you please be still so I can finish getting ready." I hate it when people around me talk when I'm applying makeup. It's distracting.

Ethan groaned once more and jumped on my bed. I groaned, because it took me forever to make my bed look all neat and tidy. I looked over at him and that's when I realized he was wearing a suit. A freaking suit. With a tie. Talk about being extra.

"We're going to dinner, an informal occasion." I remarked as I watch him getting comfortable on my bed. He's kicking my pillows in all different directions. Boys will be boys.

"It's always good to be classy. A fashionista like you should know."

"There are specific clothes for formal and informal locations." I said as I was still looking at him. Now he's kicking my fluffy blanket off the bed. Oh god!

"Well, I like to remain classy no matter the occasion." Ethan said and send a dazzling smile to my direction. "Don't you like it? Do I need to change? I will do it only to please you, Princess."

He's too sweet. My heart is so full of him. He never fails to make me smile. He is everything I have ever wished for even though in the beginning things weren't so well between us. But hey, as the saying goes: There's a fine line between love and hate. And Opposite attracts. Ethan is definitely the opposite of me.

"It's fine. You look like a goddamn meal. A lot of girls would fall for you on their knees."

He chuckled. "I want only you to fall on your knee...In front of me..Opening that pretty mouth and suck---,"

"Ethan! Jesus!" I yelled out, covering my ears. "Oh my goodness, we are about to go to dinner. You can't say stuff like that."

He laughed out loud. "And why can't I? Does it bother you?"

"Hell yeah. Especially since you're in my room and in my bed."

"Yeah," He looked around and shook his head. "This is not good."

"What is not good?" I asked.

"The room."

   The room was perfectly fine. It has everything I need, I don't have anything to complain. I don't know why he thinks it's not good. "What do you mean? It's perfectly fine to me."

"Not to me. Everything's wrong with this room, cause it's not my room."

I facepalmed myself. I should have know that he would say something like that.  "You didn't just say that. Oh my god!"

Ethan laughed. "Nicole, princess... How long will it take? I'm hungry."

I let my bathrobe fall on the ground only to reveal my black dress that was clinging on my skin. It was a black strapless dress that I bought at H&M. Simple yet elegant.

"Holy mama," I heard Ethan say from behind me. "You look incredibly stunning. Let's not go to dinner anymore. I want to have you for dinner."

"We promised Rose that we would come...Maybe if you're a good boy you can have dessert." I turned around and Ethan's eyes turned wide as saucers.

"Are you serious Nicole...I mean princess.. Damn if you are I am going to be a good fucking boy."

I chuckled softly. "We will see. Now let's go. We are already late."

"And who's fault is that?"

I ignored Ethan and he jumped out of the bed to open the door for me. I smiled at him. "Thank you, what a gentleman."

"I dress like this for a reason, princess."

I turned around and adjusted his tie. "Very handsome."

Ethan kissed my forehead and smiled. "You make me look a thousand times better. You're so perfect, do you know that?"

"I'm not." I laughed, secretly flattered by his compliment. "I cannot do basic stuff normal women do."

"But you're not normal."

"Are you telling me I'm an alien?" I asked offended.

Ethan shook his head  and face palmed himself. "I mean you're special, Nicole. Special."

I smiled contently and placed my hands in his. "C'mon let's go. The earlier we get home, the earlier you can have dessert."

"

Don't forget to Vote & Comment !