Chapter 26.

Nicole Vargas

I walked into the room in my silky bathrobe waiting for Ethan to come upstairs. My hair was in a tight bun and my eyelids were heavy.

I was so tired, because I had spent the entire day today in the office with Rose to discuss the materials and fabrics we needed for the Fashion Show. She ordered the materials and fabrics from Europe and they were the best I have seen so far.

But still, we needed more things, but she promised me that the rest of the materials were available in the US.

She had already ordered all the materials and fabrics, but she just needed my approval. Ethan was at his company today, but during lunch he came to visit me at Rose's. He brought Sushi and together with Rose we had lunch.

Lately he was also busy at work. He often stayed up late to finalize documentations, presentations, and deals.

I opened my laptop and went through all the pictures and information of the models. There were over a hundredth pictures I had to go through, only to pick the best fifty. Then there will be an audition and out of the fifty only thirty will make it to the fashion show.

It was a tough job since all the models seem fine.

"What is that on your face?" I hadn't realize that Ethan entered the room. The sleeves of his shirt were rolled up to his elbows and he looked exhausted. His hair was disheveled and his eyes screamed sleepy.

"It's a mask to keep my face smooth and soft." I said, focusing back on my laptop. It was my own home-made mask. It kept all the acne and dry skin away.

"It looks like mud." he mumbled and came closer to me to pinch my cheeks. I slapped his hand away and glared at him. "It's so slimy. Does it really keeps your skin smooth?"

"Yeah, it also keeps it soft."

"I want it too." He said, sitting down next to me. "I want smooth skin too."

I chuckled and closed my laptop. "You already have a smooth skin." I caressed his cheeks softy. "See? So smooth. Not one single pimple."

"You don't have pimples either."

"I use makeup," I told him. "The foundation, concealer and all that stuff can ruin my face if I don't take proper care of it."

"Oooh." He smiled at me and stood up. "Now I get it." He walked over towards his nightstand and grabbed something. "Do you want to go to dinner tomorrow?"

"Yes of course." I said with a bright smile. I was so happy he asked, because I really wanted to spend some time with him. I opened my laptop again to look at the models. "Do you want to help me pick models for my fashion show?"

"No." He shook his head firmly. "Let's watch a movie instead?"

"You can watch, I will pick my models." I told him as I scrolled down my laptop, looking at pictures of all the girls. So goddamn many.

"You have been so busy lately." Ethan remarked as he changed his clothes. He was now standing in his boxers and I had to bit my bottom lip to not drool over his sinful body. His V-line and rock hard abs always made me go 'wild cat' on him. He just awakens the inner devil in me.

"The fashion show is approaching." I told him, as I stared at my laptop screen. If I keep staring at him, no work will be done. "We have so much to do still."

"I believe in you. It will be a huge success." he said as he walked over towards me and wrapped his arms around me. He placed a soft kiss on my shoulder. "Wash that muddy thing of your face so I can kiss you, princess."

I laughed but realized it was also time to actually wash it off. I had it on for more than a half hour  already."Then get off me."I softly pushed him away. "You smell nice. Have you been using my strawberry body wash?"

Ethan raised his eyebrows up in confusion. "What?"

"You used my strawberry body wash, didn't you?" I asked amusingly. "I know the smell of my favorite body wash."

"Is it the red bottle in the shower?"

"That's the one." I told him.

"There are so many bottles in the shower, how am I supposed to know?"

"By reading what's written on the bottle. You smell good anyway, so it's not bad."

"Your opinion is all that counts, princess." He hugged me again from behind. I could feel his erection pressing against my butt. Not again. If I don't get away from him, bad things will go down. Not that I would mind, but considering how tired we both are and how early we need to rise up tomorrow it is definitely not a good idea to have a wild night.

"Yeah okay, now let me go so I can wash my mask off."

He groaned frustratingly, but let me go. "Hurry up."

I threw a quick glance behind my shoulder and saw how he is frustratingly adjusting his manhood in his boxers. I chuckled and opened the bathroom door.

I walk inside the bathroom and washed my face. After I was done, I dried it and went back to the bedroom.

My lips curled into a smile as I neared the bed. Ethan was sleeping peacefully, his laptop in his hands. Some sort of movie was playing on netflix, but he was too tired to even stay up.

I took his laptop and placed it on the nightstand. I was about to click on 'shutdown' when suddenly a message popped up.

"Hey darling"

Don't forget to Vote & Comment !