Bonus Chapter 1

Nicole Vargas

"Ethan..." I whispered, nudging him gently as I threw the covers of me. I glanced at the time on the clock and saw that it was only two in the morning.

I let out a sigh as I looked at the peacefully sleeping Ethan. It can't wait. I need to disturb him out of his sleep.

"Ethan.." I whispered louder as I yanked the covers of him.

"Huh..." he immediately shot up and looked at me with a worried expression on his face. He rubbed his eyes and asked, "Is everything okay? Is it the cramps again?"

I shook my head as I rubbed my big round stomach. "I'm hungry."

He let out a breath of relieve. Probably happy that it wasn't the cramps or back pain. Those were awful and Ethan always massaged me even if it was in the middle of the night. For the past week I didn't feel any cramps or pain, so or sleeping schedule went back to normal. Well, until the baby comes.

"I will make a sandwich for you. Cheese or bacon?" Ethan got out of bed to put on his pants and go to the kitchen, but I stopped him immediately.

"I'm craving something else." I said in a small voice, looking at him from under my thick eyelashes.

"What do you crave? Spaghetti, fried rice,..."

"Tacos."

His eyes widened and he stared at me as if I was crazy. "Tacos? Where am I going to get tacos at two in the morning?"

"I really really crave it right now."

"We can go to taco bell first thing tomorrow morning." He said, scratching his head, not knowing exactly what to do with my random cravings.

"I don't want taco tomorrow. I want it now. I'm really hungry." I pouted, my lips quivering. Damn, pregnancy hormones.

Ethan sighed and grabbed his phone from the nightstand. "I'll see what I can do." He said as he walked out of the room. He closed the door behind him and I heard him walk down the stairs to the living room.

He's mad at me. Or at least, I think he is.

I sat on the bed rubbing my stomach as I waited for him to come back. The baby kicked and a smile crept on my face. I could give birth any moment now and I couldn't be anymore happier.

Being eight and a half months pregnant meant twenty five pounds extra, swollen feet and an extreme sweet tooth.

I felt another kick on the side of my stomach. "Easy there, little one." I chuckled. "Daddy will bring us tacos soon. You love mexican food, don't you?"

Half an hour passed by before Ethan came back into the room with a paper bag in his hand. I was laying down on the bed, almost drifting back to sleep when he finally came back.

"I've got you tacos." He said, smiling as he turned on the lights. "Pablo was nice enough to make something for you at this time."

Pablo owned the local mexican diner and for the past three months he saw us there basically every week. He soon learned that the reason I couldn't get enough of his burrito and tacos was because baby Gray loved his food.

I took the paperbag and my mouth immediately started to water at the delicious smell of tacos. I could eat all four of it right now. And I will too.

"Mmmh.." I murmured quietly as I took a taco out of the bag. I looked up at Ethan who now sat on the bed, looking at me with an amused expression on his face.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked, before taking a bite of my taco.

"Mad? What do you mean?" He asked, looking confused. "I will do everything to keep you happy, princess. You know that."

Yeah I know that. How could I forget that one time when I was crying for an hour because he wouldn't shave his beard. I was six months pregnant then with swollen feet and for some unknown reasons I suddenly didn't like his beard.

"I know, but it must irritate the hell out of you sometimes."

He laughed. "I have to admit. It does. But it's all worth it. You're my most prized possession. I don't ever want to lose you. And bytheway you're carrying my son."

I snorted. For the past weeks he had been saying that. "How many times are you going to say that? The doctor told us it will be a girl. Even your mom said so."

"It's a boy." He stated proudly. "I know it. And we will name him Jaxon."

"Pff..This..." I pointed at my stomach. "Is going to be a girl. Lexi, to be exact."

"We will see." He said smirking as he lowered his face to my stomach. "You're a boy aren't you? Daddy, can't wait to see you."

I rolled my eyes as I flicked his head away. "Don't talk to Lexi like that. How will she feel, you calling her a boy? She has a vagina, Ethan. The doctor saw it."

"The doctor is mistaken, princess. You will get a daughter in four years." He said confidently.

"How do you even know that?" I asked, letting out an exasperated sigh. "You weren't even there at my last check up. And four years? I don't think I will get pregnant after this for the next twenty years or so."

Ethan chuckled. "We will see. Or no, wait. Let's make a deal. If it's a boy, we will make another baby in four years and if it's a girl you can decide when you want another one again."

I scoffed. "This is so stupid."

"You are sure that it's going to be a girl right?" He asked.

"Yeah, duh. The doctor said so. He's a doctor for god sake, he studied half his life to become what he is, why would he lie?"

"I'm not saying his lying. I just said he's wrong this time. So will you take the deal?" Ethan smirked at me as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Fine." I huffed. "If it's a boy, which I'm a hundredth percent sure it will not be, then I will pop out another Gray in four years."

Ethan laughed and shook his head. "Good then. We have a deal, princess."

I rolled my eyes at him and continued devouring my tacos.

After I was done eating tacos, I brushed my teeth and went back to bed. Ethan was already asleep when I pulled the comforter over me. In the morning he had a conference to attend so he needed all the sleep he could get.

2 hours later

"Ethan..." I poked his ribs to wake him up.

"Ethan...!!" This time I slapped his upper arm, making him jump out of bed.

"What...?" He looked at me, still half asleep. "Whatever you want we will get it tomorrow morning, Princess."

He was about to doze off again, but I held his arm firmly making him grunt in pain.

"I...I think my water broke!"

Don't forget to Vote & Comment !