Chapter 43.

Nicole Vargas

"Do you like this lingerie?" I turned around to show Ethan the red laced lingerie that I found in one of the racks in Sylvia Rhodes Boutique.

Ethan looked up from his phone and walked towards me to have a better look at it. "It's so expensive." He mumbled as he fumbled with the fabric. "I'll tear it off anyways, so why bother?But if you like it, I will not stop you from buying it Princess."

Princess. I love it when he calls me that.

I rolled my eyes at him as I put the lingerie back on the rack. "Yeah, you're right. A waste of money."

Ethan chuckled and kissed my forehead. "If you like it princess, buy it." He put his phone back in his pocket and looked at his watch. "I'll get us some dinner and dessert. You can continue shopping."

"Okay, I'll wait at the parking lot for you in an hour or so?"

"Sounds good, just give me a call okay?"

I nodded my head at him and continued shopping. I looked at the red lingerie again and picked it back from the rack. I don't care if it's expensive and he will tear it off. I'll buy it just because it's too cute to just leave it here on the rack.

Today was our last day in Australia. The last few days were a bliss. We went to Hunter Valley, that was probably my favorite from this whole trip excluding the many beautiful beaches we also visited. At Hunter Valley we went into a hot air balloon to watch the sunset (so romantic) and then we had dinner at Muse restaurant.

Another thing I enjoyed from this trip was the art and culture the city had to offer. Ethan brought me sightseeing and then he suddenly stopped at Wentworth Gallery to show me quality australian art. Even though I'm not a fan of art, I enjoyed the little tour and his constant chattering.

It made me fall more in love with him.

He's so considerate, attentive, and he treats me like a lady. Sometimes I wonder why he chose me. Me out of everyone. The dramatic, spoiled, and bratty daughter of Santiago Vargas.

Ethan could have had anyone.

And he still chose me.

I'm so lucky even though he always says that he's the lucky one.

I walked out of the last store and fished my phone out of my Louis Vuitton bag to call Ethan. He immediately picked up. "Hey, I'm heading off to the parking lot. Are you there?" I immediately asked.

"Yes, I'm on my way. See you in a bit." He said.

I ended the call and put my phone back in my bag before continuing my journey to the parking lot. It was not easy considering I wore five inch heels and I was carrying four shoppings on both my arms.

When Ethan saw me he immediately helped me with all the bags. "You went all out, didn't you?" He chuckled as he placed the bags in the backseat of the car.

"I couldn't stop myself. They had pretty stuff." I said as I stepped inside the car. The smell of food entered my nostrils. "Mmh, it smells so good in here."

"I ordered wok fried tapioca noodles for dinner and mango pudding as dessert. Are you down for it or do you want me to order something else?" Ethan asked, starting the car.

"Is that even a question? Of course I'm down for it. It smells amazing!" I exclaimed as I fastened my seatbelt. "By the way, thank you for this trip. I enjoyed every second of it."

"You're welcome, princess. I mean we both needed it anyways. We haven't spent much time with each other until Australia."

I nodded my head in agreement. "Yup, that's true. And next week you're going to meet my family. I probably should warn you...," I bit my lip, hoping I will not scare him away. "They are a little bit loud."

Ethan laughed. "I'm pretty sure I can handle that."

That's what he says now.

"I'm serious. They are loud and...I just don't attend family dinners because they are so...they just talk a lot!" I said with an exasperated sigh. That was just the truth. Family dinners did not feel like a family dinner at all, but more like parrots squawking through each other. They barely touched their food except for the men.

"Don't stress it. I will be just fine. I'm excited to meet your family to be honest." Ethan said, giving me a side glance. "I mean, I already met your parents. But I'm excited to meet the rest of the family."

We soon arrived at our condo. I grabbed my stuff from the backseat and Ethan brought the food inside. We took a quick shower before curling up in the living room, eating dinner while watching Divergent.

After dinner and dessert I walked to the kitchen to wash my hands. Ethan followed behind me.

"Nice view from behind here." He said as he whistled at me.

I chuckled as I opened the tap. I know where this was going. I was so up for it. "Do you like it?"

"The view, yes."

I rolled my eyes as I closed the tap, searching for a towel. "I meant the shorts. I bought it today."

"That's cute too, but I prefer you without. You know it." He gave me a wink as he washed his hands.

"Oh really?" I asked seductively as I threw the towel at him which he easily catched. "Maybe if you can catch me you can have some" I paused for a little before continuing in a whisper "...extra dessert."

His eyes darkened as he eyed me up and down before running after me. "I'll not say no to that!"

I squealed as I ran to the bedroom. Before I could close the door, Ethan grabbed my hand and held it on top of my head. Damn it. That was fast.

His mouth was inches away from mine.

"How do you want it today, princess?" He asked, his warm breath fanning in my face as his eyes darkened with lust. "Slow and Tender or Hard and fast until you can't walk?"

I licked my bottom lip and wiggled my eyebrows at him. "You know, the usual."

"Didn't expect anything else." Ethan growled before pressing his lips on mine while unbuttoning my blouse.

Slow and Tender? Ha, never.

Don't forget to Vote & Comment!