Chapter. 25

Nicole Vargas

I woke up to the steady patter of rain upon the bedroom window. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand to check the time and my eyes instantly widened. I had only two hours to get ready for my meeting with Rose. Shit, Shit, Shit !

I put my phone back on the nightstand and turned around to look at Ethan who was sleeping peacefully next to me. His hand draped casually around my waist and his legs were tangled with mine under the sheets.

It has been a week since we returned from Dubai. A week full of love making, anywhere, twenty four seven. It's like the guy doesn't get tired. But then again, I'm not complaining either. The smile on my face hasn't left one time for the past week.

I slowly tried to get out of bed without waking him up, but instead he drew me closer to him. "Ethan..." I groaned softly. "I need to get ready for the meeting."

"Mmh." Was his response, his eyes still close.

"Let me go." I squeaked as he pulled me closer, burying his face in the valley of my boobs. "No morning sex today."

His eyes immediately fluttered open. "Princess..." He whispered softly as he drew circles on my bare stomach with his finger. "Why not?"

"I will be late to the meeting." I answered as I went with my hand through his messy hair. It was so soft and warm from the sleep.

"The meeting is important than my health?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, scrunching my eyebrows in confusion. "Are you sick?"

"Well..." he looked at me, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "According to Queen's University, three rounds of morning sex a day will keep the doctor away."

I stared at him, before bursting out laughing. "You just made that up."

He shook his head and played with the strands of my hair. "I'm not. We haven't been to the gym for the past few weeks, so morning sex also count as a work out and.... apparently it can help you look younger."

"Did you just came up with these or are they actual facts?" I couldn't help but keep on laughing. "Bytheway we have had more sex than an average couple does in the past week, I think we made it in the Guinness book of World Records."

"The more, the better." He said in a husky voice. "Come on, one round princess?"

I let go of his hair and pushed the comforter off me. "Not today, Ethan. What you said earlier about morning sex, was it true?"

Ethan chuckled as he let go of me. "Of course it was true." His eyes trailed to my bare legs and his lips suddenly turned into a thin line. "Did I do that?"

I know what he was referring at. The bruises on my thighs."I have really sensitive skin, don't worry."

"Does it hurt?" He asked softly. "I'm sorry for the bruises, not sorry for last night and all the other nights... and mornings."

I slapped him on his bare chest and a he laughed loudly. "Bytheway," I said, as I jumped off the warm bed. "I didn't spare you either."

He smirked at me and gave me a wink. "I don't mind the scars on my body. It means I did a great job."

"So cocky." I muttered silently as I went into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the meeting with Rose.

An hour had passed by when I was finally ready. I decided to go with a pair of grey pants and a black long sleeve bodysuit. It was a rainy day, so I didn't really bother to do my makeup. Instead I braided my hair to the side and put on my glasses.