Chapter. 24

Nicole Vargas

He brought me to the mall. The biggest mall in Dubai.

I could not believe it. When I asked him why, he told me that he figured that I needed clothes for tonight. Can I marry him already?

The mall indeed made me happy.

I was in cloud nine when we visited many shops and he did not even complain one bit. For a moment I thought he was sick or something. But no, he was just genuinely loving the idea of shopping with me.

He even gave his opinion on my clothes, shoes, makeup, and I just stared at him baffled as he did that. Damn, this man was a keeper.

This was a whole other side of Ethan that I got to know. So patient and sweet. I wish he could show me this side more often.

"Are you done yet?"

I entered the living room in my silver satin dress and Ethan stared at me speechless, his mouth slightly hanging open. "Wow, you look beautiful."

He kissed me softly on my lips. "Even though you take forever to dress up, you never fail to amaze me."

I smiled, the butterflies in my stomach going wild. Ethan grabbed my hand and together we took the elevator to the lobby. Everyone in the lobby stared at us as we passed by. There were low whispers and here and there I saw a flash from a camera.

"Are those paparazzi's?" I whispered to Ethan as we were outside the hotel. Ethan ushered me into the car. "Yes, hurry up before they snap more pictures of us."

We stepped into the car and the car immediately drove away. "Where are we going?" I asked Ethan as I stared outside, looking at the beautiful buildings passing by.

"We're going to Ahlan first class lounge."

My eyes widened in surprise and excitement. "Really?" I asked excited. "That's my favorite place."

"Oh really?" Ethan chuckled, his eyes widened in surprise. "Well, then I made a good guess."

"They have food from all nations there and the staff is so friendly. I love it."

"I know right and have you tried the burgers there?" Ethan asked.

I shook my head. "No, but I tried the chicken tikka masala. It was delicious."

"Well then, today you should try the burgers and fries. You will have a taste of heaven."

"I'm so excited."

We arrived at Ahlan first class lounge and we were greeted by a very friendly staff. Ethan already made reservations, so we just had to sit down and order our food. I let Ethan order as I looked around the lounge.

There were not many people like the last time I came here. The lounge however became more fancy and pretty.

"Favourite country?"

I looked back at Ethan, confusion written on my face. "What?"

"Favourite country?" He repeated, a little louder.

"Brazil of course." I said laughing at his stupid and random question. "I was born and raised there."

"Mmh, yeah that's true. Do you like this place so far?"

"I love it." I smile as I look around. "It's different from the last time I visit, but definitely beautiful."

"I know right." He held back a grin. "Especially with you here."

"Ethan..." I laughed, "You're so corny."

"Can't help it when I'm with you, princess." He chuckled and went with his hand through his already disheveled hair. Cute. "You make me do and say the most random things."