XVIII.

"You really texting another girl while you're with me?" Justice nagged after snatching my phone from me

"Give me my phone," I got out the bed an snatched it back, "I'm leaving. All you want to do is argue," I began to get dressed.

The only reason I came over was because I had an itch that needed to be scratched and let's just say Justice is great at scratching.

"Wait, don't go," she got out the bed then wrapped her arms around my torso, "I'm sorry," she stood on her tippy toes and pecked my lips, "You know how I get when you show other females attention."

"I don't even know why you acting like that. We're not together."

Me and Justice dated briefly freshman year. We broke up because I started getting a lot of attention and I told her basketball would always come before her. And she started fighting girls for looking at me. Now we have this weird thing going on where she scratches my back and I scratch hers but she's still possessive over me for whatever reason.

"I'm not going to keep doing this with you. Bye Justice," I left before she could say anything else.

Ravyn😇- don't text me unless it has to do with math

I have a math question that can only be answered in person

this weekend...

at a juice bar

After sending the text, I sped home, then hopped in the bed so he wouldn't know I was out. Practice was canceled, which my dad didn't know about, so I ended up with Justice. I laid in my bed, staring at the bright white screen of the text thread which lit up my dark room. I'm just going to wait for her to text back. I mean it has been an hour and she hasn't responded but she'll reply at some point...right?

There's something about her that I like. She stays to herself and every time we're studying, it's strictly business. She doesn't talk about anything besides math which makes me even more curious about her. I've known of Ravyn since ninth grade, thanks to Chase constantly complaining about how evil she is. The idea of her being this evil genius who wants to destroy Chase is very intriguing and I may or may not have been snooping around to get more information about her.

Ravyn😇- no.

▼▲▼