XX.

"Sorry I'm late Joey," Alice entered the office, "Where's everyone?"

I groaned. This girl has been irritating me since she joined the magazine. She has no concept of time and all her articles are poorly written. I don't understand how she's involved in so much and has good grades. Clearly the magazine isn't something she has time for.

"Everyone did their job then left. I don't think being part of this magazine is for you. You're always late which is setting us back."

"I'm sorry Joey," she apologized, "I've been so busy planning the winter dance and I haven't had much time for anything else. Please give me another chance," she pouted.

"You have too much on your plate, I'm just trying to help you out Alice."

"If I go, Shayla goes," she crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Shayla actually agrees that you shouldn't be on the staff anymore," I said which caused her jaw to drop.

I talked to Shayla about kicking Alice out and she was all for it after I explained to her that Alice isn't very productive. Shayla said she talked to her but it did nothing.

"Fine," she huffed then left the room and slammed the door.

▼▲▼

AMIGAS CHEETAS😻💅🏾

Alice🌙- shayla i hope ur happy 😒

Shayla✨- about what?

Alice🌙- kicking me off the magazine

Ravyn☀️-👀👀

Shayla✨- girl bye👋🏽

Alice🌙- thanks for being a fake friend

Shayla✨- FAKE? You werent helping the magazine so you needed to go

Shayla✨- joey made the final decision not me

Alice🌙- whatever you knew how badly i wanted to join the magazine

Shayla✨- you sound dumb. you only wanted to join to be close to joey

Shayla✨- you're writing is garbage

Ravyn☀️- maybe this shouldn't be discussed over text 🙁😥

Alice🌙- dont talk to me stupid hoe

Shayla✨- Hoe? Are you serious!?

Alice🌙- you probably want to sleep with joey just like carter

Ravyn☀️- guys lets not bring up old stuff

Shayla✨- ITS NOT MY FAULT HE WANTED ME

▼▲▼

"Are you even listening to me?" I asked Ravyn who's face was burried in her phone, "Hello," I waved my hand in front of the screen

"Stop it," she swatted my hand away and continued typing.

I snatched the phone and put it in my pocket which made her glare at me.

"This is my last session with you before the exam so pay attention to me. That can wait."

"Andre, you'll do amazing sweetie. My friends need me," she whined.

"What's going on? You're never this into your phone."

"If I tell you, you have to promise you won't tell anyone and give me back my phone," I nodded.

"Shayla and Alice are arguing again because Alice likes Joey and thinks Shayla likes him too since the last time she liked a boy he ended up with Shayla and now I'm stuck in the middle once again playing the moderator," she rattled off super quick and I just nodded, pretending to understand everything she said.

Women.

▼▲▼

thanks for reading!

don't forget to comment and vote