XXVI.

"Explain this," coach said then held up my math quiz from this morning

I grabbed the paper from him with raised eyebrows.

"I got a perfect score?!" I cheered and looked over the quiz again, making sure the teacher didn't make any mistakes. 

"Your grades have been improving a lot lately," he said, "Don't you have tutoring today with that girl?"

I nodded, not sure of where he was going. 

"Instead of having a private session, I want you to bring her to study hall. Maybe she can help the rest of those idiots."

"Ok coach," I sighed then left his office.

I really don't want to share Rayvn with the rest of the team. She's my tutor. They're a bunch of filthy guys and Ravyn is so pure. They'll taint her.

"Hey Andre," Ravyn smiled as she approached me.

"You changed your hair," I reached out and gently grabbed one of her box braids, "It looks really nice."

"Thanks," she swatted my hand away, "Ready to get to work?"

"There's been a change of plans," I said and she raised an eyebrow, "Coach wants you to come to study hall and help out the rest of the team."

Rayvn groaned and folded her arms, "I better be getting more service hours out of this," she mumbled then walked away.

I followed with a slight smirk.

"Oh hell no!" Chase yelled, "What is she doing here?"

Rayvn rolled her eyes then sat at the teacher's desk, "I'm here to help you all with your work so if you have any questions feel free to come up," she said in her fake nice voice.

I pulled up a chair right next to her and started my work while she rested her elbows on the table, looking onto my paper. 

"Excuse me beautiful," Trevor's stupid ass came to the desk, "Can you help me with Spanish?" he asked.

"Sure," she answered a little too eagerly.

This is going to be the longest study hall ever.

▼▲▼

I walked out of the gym after a long practice to see Trevor's stupid ass leaning on a brick wall, talking to Rayvn. Demetrius stood next to her, rolling his eyes at whatever was being said.

"Jealousy doesn't look good on you bro," Chase said from behind me. 

"I'm not jealous," I said then made my way towards them.

"Sup Demetrius," I snuck up behind him, snapping him out of his daydream.

"Hey," he smiled, "H-hey Chase," he studdered then shyly looked at the ground.

"Hi," Chase responded awkwardly, his face turning a soft red.

I looked between the two and let out a slight chuckle. I've got to get them together. Meanwhile, Ravyn and Trevor's stupid ass were so wrapped up in conversation that they didn't even notice us. 

I cleared my throat and Rayvn looked up at me. 

"I'll see you around Rayvn. Your boyfriend looks mad."

"He's not--" Trevor left then she turned around and scowled at me.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"You're so annoying," she pushed me but I didn't move so she stomped off to her car.

"Let's go Meech" she called and he followed her.

"You think Demetrius is gay?" Chase asked out the blue.

▼▲▼ 

thanks for reading!

who's pov do you want next?

don't forget to comment and vote✨