Chapter 6

You gulped as you looked up at his eyes, looking away quickly as you fumbled with the bottom of your thin shirt. 

     "I-I, I'm h-hungry" you choked out as you looked up at his hands, afraid of what he might do to you.

     "Oh, kittens hungry~?" Yoongi cooed as he lifted your jaw, forcing you to look into his eyes.

     "p-please" you begged as you looked up at him, him nodding softly in response.

     "Stay here and I'll make you something to eat" Yoongi say before leaving the room as you backed up against the cold closet walls. 

     Your stomach growled as you clutched your shirt in your hands, being incredibly cold and hungry, your vision blurring in and out as you try to remain conscious. You laid there for what felt like hours as you looked up, the blurred figure walking towards you before squatting down. 

     "Here, eat something." Yoongi say as he sets the plate down, rice and chicken decorating the plate.

     "t-thank y-you" you choked out as you reached down, grabbing the fork, Yoongi tilting his head as he watches you eat. 

     You ate slowly, him watching you making you feel uncomfortable and like every bite you took would kill you. Yoongi reached up, hooking your hair behind your ear as he smiled evilly.

     "I hope it tastes good kitten~ after all, Tae was more than willing to participate" yoongi say with an evil glint in his eyes as you stopped chewing, your stomach turning as you looked down at the food.

     You thought back, knowing he hasn't left for groceries in over a week, knowing there's only one thing in this house he could have cooked.

     You gagged, holding your stomach as you covered your mouth, your mind being flooded with disturbing images as you looked up at yoongi.

     "What is it? did you not like your meal~?" Yoongi said in a taunting tone as you grabbed onto the doorknob, pulling yourself up before running to the bathroom, vomiting profusely as it caused a ringing in your ears.

     You couldn't help but imagine and think about Tae's body, Yoongi treating him as no more then meat as he cooks Tae's lifeless body. Images of when you first saw Taehyung flash in your mind as the vomiting doesn't stop. After a moment your body gives up as it has no energy left to do anything. You fall limp against the toilet as you hold your head, the nausea still there as you hold your breath. Yoongi walks up to you, kneeling down as he runs his fingers through your hair.

     Yoogni cooe'd as he rubbed your back, the circles only throwing you into another vomiting fit as you clutched at the toilet seat.
     After a moment your body grew weak, only soft gags and coughs leavingmyiu as you wiped you bottom lip on your sleeve.

     "whats wrong kitten~?" Yoongi said with a soft hum as he smirked, reaching up to grip your hair.
     "Didnt you like your meal?"

     "You're a sick bastard" you say shakily, your voice cracking as you tremble.