Chapter 35

Jimin POV:

     I looked in his eyes as i held his hands, telling him fun memories we shared as i smiled softly. I told him about that one time we stayed up all night, but then he fell asleep on the kitchen floor. God i missed times like that, i missed when he knew me.

       "what were we like? what was our friendship like, what were some things we did?" Yoongi asked as i looked up to his eyes, thinking for a moment.

     "we were really close, we shared a room so i was around you a lot. you took care of me and i made sure you kept up with your health..." I say softly as i look down at his hands before looking back up to his eyes.

     I missed him, i missed him so much.

     I missed when hed hold me and tell me he loved me...i missed his kisses.

     "hopefully someday ill remember." Yoongi say softly as i nodded, my heart breaking slightly as i looked down at his hands before standing up.

     "you should head back to sleep, you must be tired. Goodnight Yoongi." I say softly before nodding, leaving the room as i went upstairs as fast as i could.

     I went up to the guest room as i climbed onto the bed, curling up in the blankets as i looked at my phone. I opened a folder i have as a soft smile appeared on my face.

     The folder had various pictures and videos of me and Yoongi together, pictures of us at the park or the beach, or a periodic kiss on the cheek.

     He took care of me, he loved me and i admired him for that. Is it stupid to fall in love with a married man, yes. but its hard not to when its someone like Min Yoongi.

     He loved Y/n, id never get between them. So when he had forgotten me, i just didnt bother. I figured that if i had just let it go that maybe id find someone else. But everyone knows that just because youre ignoring it that doesnt mean its going away. 

     When Yoongi disappeared Y/n came to me a lot for comfort, comparing that i spend the most time with him outside of her.

     I learned to accept that Yoongi wouldnt remember me, and since i didnt think id ever see him again it didnt hurt so much.

     But i did see him.

     I did sit next to him and look in his eyes, i did hear his voice. I saw how small he'd gotten and all i wanted to do was help.

     I was reminded that i was forgotten.

     I looked down as i put my phone on the bedside table, closing my eyes as i tried to do to sleep.

Yoongi POV:

     I closed my eyes as i drifted back to sleep, still being slightly nauseous but hoping that if i rest ill get better. My eyes slowly fluttered open as i heard footsteps coming towards me from behind.

     "hey did you forge-"

     I was cut off as i felt someones hand go over my mouth, and before i knew it i was pinned to the couch. I looked up at the figure, immediately recognizing it as i tried to break away.

     I didnt want to turn again, not now, now here..

     I struggled to fight against him as i was still very weak and so much smaller then him. I held my breath as he pushed the needle into my arm, the familiar dizzy feeling taking over me as i fell unconscious.

     I groaned as i rolled off the couch, a wide smirk on my face as i lifted my head.

     "Im baaack~" i hummed softly as i smiled wider.