Chapter 11

You watch in terror, holding your breath as you look at Yoongi, everything hes done to you and others flashing through your mind as tears well in your eyes.

     Namjoon weakly holds his waist as Yoongi grips his hair, bashing his head into the wall as blood begins to drip down his cheek. Yoongi kicks Namjoon repeatedly as he cries out in pain, Yoongi showing no mercy as he grabs Joons head again repeatedly bashes his head into the wall.

     "Where are you Y/n~?" Yoongi coo as he looks around, dropping Namjoon to the ground. 

     "come out~ come out~ wherever you are~"

     Yoongi looks around the room before grabbing a fistful of Namjoons hair, holding the pocketknife up to his throat as you gasp slightly.

     "No! N-no! Don't hurt him!" you yell out, jumping out of the closet and holding your arm out as you plead.

     "Yoongi please don't hurt him! I'll do anything!"

     "What did i say about girls who tried to run away~?" Yoongi say as a sadistic smirk spread across his face, him dragging the pocketknife away from Namjoon.

     "Yoongi please, please don't hurt him. he didn't do anything" you pleaded as you got on your knees, cupping your hands together in a silent prayer.

     "No, but he kept you hidden from me~" Yoongi say before cutting across Namjoons cheek, tears immediately flooding out of your eyes.

     Namjoon grabbed Yoongis wrist as an attempt to fight back, only to fail as he was already weak from being stabbed in the gut earlier.

     You watched in horror as Yoongi pierces the blade through Namjoons gut, his blood going everywhere. All you can do is stare as tears flood out of your eyes, you begging Yoongi to stop as Namjoon cries out.

     "Yoongi please! Please stop!"

     No matter how hard you try your psychotic lover wont stop.

     Yoongi laughs uncontrollably, a devilish smile across his face as Namjoon screams out, kicking and pushing as Yoongi stabs him over and over.

     Namjoons painful screams ring in your ear as you sob, the terrorizing sounds seeming endless as you watch helplessly.

     With a final scream Namjoons body falls limp, Yoongi piercing the blade right through his scull as you sob.

     Yoongi smiles widely, ripping the blade out of between Namjoons eyes as he licks the blood off with a devilish giggle.

     "you tried to run from me Y/n" Yoongi say as he gets up, a psychotic expression across his face as you looked up at him in terror.

     "You're next~"

     You looked at Namjoon, his blood pooling on the hardwood floor as you looked up at Yoongi. You sobbed as Yoongi slowly stepped towards you, Namjoons blood still dripping off the blade as he smiled maliciously.

     "You ran away from me Y/n~" Yoongi cooed as you pushed back on the floor, pushing yourself away until you were pressed against the wall as he kept stepping closer. You sobbed as you looked up at him, knowing what was going to happen. After everything, after what he did to Joon and how many times youve tried to escape, you knew this was the last time.

     Yoongi took the last step forward as he knelt down in front of you, gripping your chin as he looked in your eyes.

    "All i wanted was to be with you, for it to just be you and me endlessly. but you didn't want that. All you've done is run to others and try to get rid of me" Yoongi say as he grips your jaw.

     "you ran away from me so many times when all i wanted was to love you without interruption." Yoongi say as he lets go of your jaw, tears still streaming down your face.

     Yoongi pushed you back against the wall, standing up as he looked down at your weak body. He fiddled with the knife in his hands as he looked at you.

     "you know, i fought so hard for you. i was willing to get rid of my closest friends just to be with you. but after everything I'm wondering if its so worth it" yoongi say as he looks in your eyes.

     "you betrayed me y/n, you broke my trust in you. but now i fear the only reason i cant let you go is because you'll turn me into the cops. you'd get me arrested without the blink of an eye. you know they'll kill me for what i've done? what kind of lover would make that happen?"

     Yoongi looked down at you before holding out the knife.

     "This was your last warning y/n, and it ends now."

     Those were the final words you heard before he drove the blade into your stomach, a painful whine escaping you as he ripped it back out.

     "you're worthless to me."

     You grew dizzy as you gripped his shoulder, the other gripping your stomach as you collapsed back against the wall.