Chapter 15

Yoongi POV:

     I couldnt breathe, I felt like I was drowning as I opened my eyes, only seeing black as a blindfold was tied tightly around my head. I jolted under the water as I clawed as the hand wrapped around my throat.

     I jolted and tried to push for air  before I was roughly pulled above the water. I immediately began to cough up water as I began to tremble, my head buzzing as I gripped my throat after the hand was removed.

     I gasped for air as the blindfold was untied from around my head, my vision blurry as I looked around me. I looked up at the figure towering over me as he gripped my hair, his dark brown hair falling into his deep  eyes.

     "you failed. I ordered you to get her and you fucking failed" the man said before throwing me down rough, hitting my head against the wall.

     I trembled as my head pulsed, painful hisses escaping me as I held my head.

     "I-I dont remember anything, w-who was i supposed to get? H-Ho-" I asked as I tried to pull myself up, only to fail as my beyond weak body fell right back to the floor.

     Something was different this time, normally id wake up and just be a little shook but this time something was off. I trembled uncontrollably and my head pulsed, my brain fuzzy and my vision blurred as i felt like i was rocking slightly, even though I was not in motion.

     "i need to send you in again, if you fail me one more time ill have to wipe your memory and start over" the man said before gripping my arm as he held a syringe.

     I tried to fight against him, not knowing what was happening as he pressed the needle into my skin. I was very dizzy and very weak, but i didn't want to give in this time. 

     My body began to shut down on me but i fought as hard as i could, after a moment i hissed as he stabbed me again with the syringe. For the first time ever sending a second dose into me.

     But who was i to know it was only a second dose.

     Everything went black before i woke up again. My heart was racing and i was breathing irregularly, my body shook and i felt incredibly dizzy.

     I held my head as i sat up, immediately beginning to gag as my vision blurred in and out.

     I began to vomit as i tried to catch my breath, my stomach turning as i closed my eyes, hoping the world would stop spinning.

   "why are you awake?" The man snapped as he walks over, forcing my head back as i looked up at the familiar man hazily.

     "S-Some-thi-ings w-wrong. i-i c-cant-" i managed to choke out, only to pull away from him as i began to vomit again.

     "Agh fuck." The man sighed, walking and getting a bucket of ice water before dumping it above my head.

     I gasped softly, immediately trembling at the chill of the water and the feeling of a cool breeze now against my wet skin and clothes.

     "H-H-" I began before immediately feeling a hand meet with my cheek.

     "shut the fuck up. Just do what you're told and stay silent as the grave." The man growled as i nodded slowly, growing dizzy as my breathing became uneven and rough.

     Was something different with these past dose's? i'd never woken up like this before, but now its almost unbearable.

     I collapsed against the floor, a weak and hazy feeling coming over me as i tried not to vomit again.

     "Yoongi..?" The man spoke softly, a hint of concern in his tone as he walked over to me.

     "What the fuck is wrong with you? You're usually okay-"

     His words were interrupted as tears began to flood from my eyes, desperate pleads leaving my lips.

     "i-i wanna g-go home. p-please let me s-see m-my wife." i begged as i lay weakly on the ground, my friends features hardening slightly.

     "No. shes not your wife- have you learned nothing!?" he growled deeply, causing me to wince at his volume.

     "Shes mine! she was supposed to like me not you!- and why the fuck would she want to see the person who slaughtered her closest friends." he spat ruthlessly, my heart dropping and my tears halting as for a moment everything stood still.

     Slaughtered?

     I haven't hurt anyone.

     My eyes widened as thoughts flooded through my mind, memories crashing into me like a hurricane in my mind.