Chapter 7 pt 2

You stayed silent, just trying to avoid being beat as you clutched the new shirt in your hands.
     It slowly grew darker outside, the moonlight causing a faint glow in the room as you peaked out.

     You wanted to leave, you had to.
     You knew if you stayed you would die, you had to find a way out, a way you wouldn't be caught.

     You looked in thought, hoping to make a plan to free yourself. You glanced around the room, looking for items that could help you.

     In the corner of the room Yoongis baseball bat lay against the wall, a pocketknife by the bedside table and a gun on top of the dresser.

     You decided you would go for the bat, it was longer and you had a decent swing. The bat seemed like the best item of defense, on the off chance the gun had no bullets.

     You saw your weapon of choice but now all that was left was to try to escape the closet without waking Yoongi, so simply kicking through the old wood was not an option.

     You looked at the splintered wood, ripping a piece off in hopes that maybe you could pick the lock with it.
     The first one you grabbed was too thick as you tossed it to the side, breaking off a slimmer piece before attempting to use that to get through the door.

     It took a few tries at you tried desperately to unlock the door, the wood slowly wearing out and growing less sturdy from all the twisting.

     You whined softly, resting your head back before taking a deep breath, trying again for about 15 minutes before gasping softly when you heard the click of the door unlocking.

     You stood up, clutching the bottom of your shirt as you carefully opened the door.

     You glanced around the room before quickly walking as you picked up the baseball bat. You held the bat close, staying silent and hardly breathing as you snuck through the apartment.

     It was dark, every little shadow scaring you as you ventured through the area, trying to remember the layout of the apartment.

     You made your way to the living room, freezing as you saw him laying on the couch asleep.

     You looked at yoongi as he slept, his expression soft, almost hurt as you walked over. Your heart was pounding as you stepped closer, hoping he wouldn't wake.

     Your heart skipped a beat as you heard the front door open and close, gasping softly as you ran and hid in a nearby closet.

     You peaked out between the cracks of the closet door, holding your breath as a hooded figure stepped closer to Yoongi.

     You watched with curious eyes as the hooded figure leaned down, holding Yoongis arm as he pressed a syringe into his skin.

     You tried not to whince at the image, knowing that probably hurt as Yoongi remained unconscious.
     "Youre not done yet, finish up your job." The man spoke lowly and quietly, pulling away as he leaves.

     Yoongi tossed and turned slightly, causing your heart to race in fear of getting caught, but Yoongi remained asleep.