Chapter 9 pt 2

You woke up, whimpering softly in pain from your body not yet adjusted to sleeping on a real bed. You turned over, looking up at Namjoon, who had fallen asleep in a chair in the corner of the room.

     You closed your eyes, clutching the blanket until your knuckles turned white as you silently sobbed. 

     As much as you were grateful that Namjoon had taken you in, it hurt so much to be safe.

     Now that you were safe the only thing you had time to do was reflect. You could only think of Taehyung, remembering how you had last seen him, or how Yoongi had changed over the years. 

     You were in pain, and in the most painful way possible.

     You sobbed silently as you walked downstairs, hugging yourself as you sat on the couch. You looked around the room, remembering old memories you made in that house as you couldnt help but sob harder.

     Your breathing hitched and you looked up, the front door opening as a familiar face stepped into the house.

     It was Jin.

     Your sobbing halted for a moment, looking up at Jin who gasped and ran over to you, kneeling in front of the couch. His hands hovered over your body, knowing better than to immediately touch you as he looked in your eyes.

     "Y-Y/n? I-Is that really you?" Jin whispered as tears began to flood his eyes.

     Jin was always like a mother to you, he cared for you and you always told him everything.

     Despite how you felt around Joon, and how much you werent ready to trust, your body immediately took him in.

     You cried as you latched onto Jin, holding onto him tightly as you buried your head in his neck.

     "J-Jinie..Y-Yoongi he...T-Taehyung- g-god Jinie t-the things ive s-seen." You sobbed as Jin held you, quietly shushing your tears

     "Shh baby, shh shh its okay..breathe. Im here now its okay, take a deep breath." Jin whispered as he held you, rocking side to side as he gently stroked your hair with one hand.

     Namjoon woke from the sound as he rushed downstairs, pausing at the end of the steps as he looked up at you and Jin.

     "Hubby, please run her a hot bath." Jin whispered as he stood up, carrying you close in his arms as Namjoon nodded, heading back upstairs to run you a bath. 

     "Jinie god please dont let me go" You whispered as you cried into Jins neck, holding onto you as he swayed side to side.

     "i wont baby girl, Its okay ive got you." Jin whispered as he carried you upstairs, holding you in his arms as he stepped into the bathroom. 

     "Can you give us a minute Hubby?" Jin whispered as Namjoon looked over, nodding softly. "i will, love. Be careful" Namjoon whispered, softly pecking Jins lips and kissing the top of your head before going downstairs.

     Jin gently closed the bathroom door, setting you on the sink as he gently helped you undress. His touch was gentle and delicate, just like it always was.

     Others would usually feel awkward about this, but this wasnt the first time its happened. Whenever you were sick, or drunk, or couldnt bathe on your own Jin would always help you. He always cared for you just like a parent so there was never any tension between the two of you.

     Jin lifted you into his arms again once you were undressed, taking a few steps as he gently lays you in the bath. Your body relaxed under the water and Jins touch, closing your eyes as you allowed him to help you clean up.

     once your bath was done Jin wrapped you in a fluffy towel, carrying you up to your room and holding you close in his arms as he laid in your bed with you.

     "Im here now baby girl.." Jin whispered softly as he held you close.

     "Youre okay." Jin whispered softly as your eyes grew heavier, his voice and his delicate hold calming you as you slowly fell asleep in his arms.