Chapter 16

Your POV:

     I looked in Jungkooks eyes, seeing the hurt in them as he stood up, wrapping his arms around me. I started to cry as i wrapped my arms around him, hugging him as tight as i could despite how weak i was.

     I closed my eyes, feeling his hold on me as i cried into his chest, everything flooding from me in the form of tears despite how hard i tried to hold them back.

     "Im sorry, Im so sorry" Jungkook say as he holds me close, crying lightly as he thinks about everything i had seen and experienced. I nodded softly as i pulled away from him, wiping my eyes before clutching the blanket in my lap.

     "Im fine for right now." I whispered softly as tears ran down my cheeks.

     Jungkook frowned softly as he held my hand tightly in his own, not wanting to let go as he watched tears roll down my cheeks.

"do you know whats going to happen to me?" I asked as i looked up at him, looking in his eyes as he looked back at me. *he smiled sadly, gently pulling me closer as he wiped away my tears.

 "i wont let anything hurt you" Jungkook whispered softly as he looks in your eyes, hoping his career in the law enforcement will help him do a better job then Namjoon did.

     I nodded softly as i held his hand, looking down at it then up to his eyes, praying, praying to god that nothing would happen to him. I had already lost so much, ive already seen things that a person should not see, but i cant handle loosing Jungkook.

     I cant handle loosing someone else.

     Tears welled in my eyes as i held his hand slightly tighter, leaning down as i placed a soft kiss on the back of his hand.

     "i love you kookie, god please dont let anything happen to him" i whispered softly as Jungkook held my hand, leaning down and wrapping his arms around me. *he held me close and tight in his arms, his hold loving but protective as he places a soft kiss on the top of my head.

     "you wont loose me, ill make sure of it." Jungkook spoke softly as he held me in his arms, whispering a soft promise to me.

    I looked up at him as i wiped away my tears, hoping to gain control of myself again as he slowly let me go.

     "A-Are you going to leave me?" i whispered softly as i tried not to start crying again.

     I didn't want to be alone, i was afraid to be alone. I was finally freed from Yoongi but he found me, he found me and he came back...h-he hurt Namjoonie..

     I don't want him to find me again, i never want to see him again; i just want to be freed once and for all. I want to be able to smile with the ones i was once close to without worrying when they may take their last breath.

     I didn't want anyone else to die at the hands of my husband, no one deserves that.

     I know it seems harsh, but the only one who deserves that kind of suffering is Yoongi himself. He deserves to be sent to prison and suffering for what hes done.

     I shook my head softly at my thoughts; this was my husband, how could i say that about my husband?

     He may have been my husband..but hes a different person. at this point i don't care what happened to him or what made him change, all i want is for him to be gone forever; i want him out of my life forever.

     I was snapped out of my thoughts as Kookie pulled a chair closer to my bed, sitting down as he held my hands. 

     "Y/n...its been rough and you are still healing...please rest." Jungkook whispered softly to me.

     "i wont leave, ill be right here.." Jungkook whispered, looking in my eyes as i slowly nodded.

     I knew he was right, I did need to rest. I knew i had a lot on my mind, but i did need to heal, both mentally and physically.

     I held his hand tighter, laying as i held his hand close to my heart; slowly falling asleep as i listened to the sound of him humming a soft melody to me.