Chapter 22

Yoongi pov: 

     I stayed close to the woman as i began to tell her what i remember, hoping she could help me.

     "About 3 years ago is when it all started. I was at home with my wife..it was really late when i feel asleep, and when i woke up i was somewhere else. I was in this lab like room, it was dark, the walls and floor were made of concrete and there were tubes and other lab supplies in the room" I spoke softly as i thought back on it.

     "there was this man there, he was mixing something and he came up to me with a syringe. The first time he dosed me nothing happened..h-he just kept experimenting on me. I-i kept getting sick because of them..." i said as i walked, wrapping my arms around myself as i felt a knot form in my throat.

     "he did that for months..dose after dose he just kept testing on me..sometimes when he didnt get the result he wanted he would lash out and beat me. I-i couldn't fight back because i was always chained to a chair..." I cleared my throat as i shook my head, tears welling in my eyes.

     "i remember a few months ago he tried again..i-i felt myself grow dizzy and i felt myself become violent. I remember breaking out of the chains but then i blacked out. Whatever is in that dose it causes me to go violent..i-i never remember what i do. i only remember getting the dose and when i wake up after. afterwords im always shaken. its hard to breathe and im afraid" I say as tears begin streaming down my face.

     "b-but s-somethings wrong with me. h-he double dosed me l-last t-time and i-i feel so s-sick. I-im s-scared that t-this is g-gonna k-kill me one d-day" i cry as i stop walking. 

     The woman stopped walking as she looked at me, tears welling in her eyes as she reached out to hug me. She wrapped her arms around my waist as i latched onto her, sobbing as i buried my face into her neck.

     I was so afraid. i dont know what ive done, and im so afraid of the possibilities. All i wanted to do was go home, i wanted to go home and see y/n. to feel her in my arms again and to be able to continue the rest of my life with her. to be able to go back to the studio and write music again with Namjoonie, and listen to him rant about how much he loves Jin.

     I wanted to go back home to my family.