Chapter 33

Yoongi POV:

     I panted heavily as i lay asleep on the couch, sweat dripping down my forehead. It was hard to breathe, whatever breathing i did have was raspy as i tossed and turned on the couch.

     A soft groan escaped me as i thought about him, imagining him pressing another needle into my skin as rage took over me again. I hated this feeling, i wasnt in control. I turned again as another soft groan escaped me, fighting to wake up as i remained asleep. 

     I pushed myself awake, sitting up as i panted heavily, my breathing unsteady as my vision blurred. I shook my head before holding it, gripping my hair as i tried to make the world stop spinning. I was very, very dizzy.

     I swayed slightly before falling off he couch, shakily getting up as i swayed and wobbled down the hallways to the bathroom.

     The world kept spinning as i felt to my knees by the toilet, beginning to vomit profusely as i clutched my shirt in my hands.

     I stayed there for about 15 minutes, my hands clammy as i was shaking from already being very weak. I closed my eyes to try to control myself, tensing slightly when i felt a delicate hand on my back.

     "dont open your eyes, just breathe. youll be okay." Jimin spoke softly as he gently rubbed my back, trying to help me get better. 

     He gently rubbed my back as i laid in bed, a cold rag on my forehead as i coughed once again.

     "dont open youre eyes, just breathe. Youll be okay." The boy spoke softly as he sat next to me on the bed, going back to reading thebook in his hands.

     My eyes slowly fluttered open as i looked up at him, his light pink hair  curly and messy as he stayed close.

     My eyes slowly fluttered open as i turned around, looking in Jimins eyes as mine delicately traced his features.

     "who are you..why are you so familiar?" I asked softly as i looked at him, his expression dropping slightly.

     "Brookie already introduced me, im Jimin." Jimin say softly as he gently held my shoulder.

     "no, i know you. i know i know you, i can remember having a cold and you being with me." I say as i look at him.

     "so who are you, how do i know you."

     Jimin looked down then up at me as he reached down to gently take my hand.

     "its useless, im surprised you remember that but you wont remember more. Now, lets get you back to the couch. you need to rest" jimin say softly before standing, helping me up before walking me to the couch.

     "what do you mean youre surprised i remember? what have i forgotten? Jimin tell me who you are. what happened." I spoke, hoping my slightly stern tone would get him to tell me.

     Jimin looked up at me as he sat on the couch.

     "Yoongi you dont remember a lot of things, when you disappeared you forgot a lot." Jimin speak softly as i look in his eyes, not understanding.

     "I bet youre earliest memories before you were taken are being with y/n. seeing her, Taetae and Namjoonie, right?" Jimin say as i nodded softly.

     I cant remember much from before i was taken, and what i do remember are memories between me, Y/n, Taehyung and Namjoon. And then i knew Jin when Namjoon started dating him. Nothing big, just being around them, I remembered just relaxing and watching a movie or going out for midnight walks with them. 

     But anything else i couldnt remember.

     "there were 7 of us. Namjoonie, Jin, You, Hobi, me, Taetae and Kookie. That was our click, that was us....A few months before you disappeared, you and Hobi had a fight. You said some things that you regretted but you walked out angry. you left the house and you didnt come back home that night.." Jimin say softly as i look in his eyes, not remembering anything.

     "thats when i found you...thats when it really started."