Chapter 21

Your POV:

     I held Jungkooks hand as we stepped inside. I looked around, my eyes widening slightly by the modern interior, glancing at Jungkook then looking back to the room.

     "you live here?" i asked as i sat down on a couch, feeling how soft it was.

     "yep, this is my home. ive been here for about 3 years" Jungkook say softly as he smiles, looking up at me as he slides his hands in his pockets.

     We both fall silent, just looking at each other in the eyes. It just felt so right with him, all these years i was blind to what was in front of me. everything i had looked for was right in front of me and i didnt see it.

     i wanted him, i wanted him to hold me and kiss me and tell me he loved me. i want him to love me the way i thought i would be with Yoongi.

     I wanted to have something.

     I got up as i walked over, wrapping my arms around his waist as i nuzzled into his chest. I held myself close as i felt him wrap his arms around me. I couldnt help but smile as i felt loved, truly loved for the first time in a while.

     I rest my chin on his chest as i looked up at him, reaching up to play with his hair as he looked into my eyes. He looked at me with nothing but love as he held me close, drawing soft patterns on my back.

     "i love you" i whispered softly before pecking his lips as i held myself close, drawing delicate hearts on his chest.

     "i love you too." Jungkook whispered softly back as he held me closer, if possible.

Yoongi POV:

     She locked the front doors before noding me to follow as we began to walk back to her place.

     "tell me youre side of the story, then ill tell you mine. what happened to you?" the woman asked as she looked over to me.

     "its hard for me to explain the full story...i can only tell you what i remember." I said softly as i walked, looking down at the ground.