Chapter 38

Yoongi POV:

     I walked down the street, headed towards Brooks home as i played with a lighter in my right hand. I had a job to do, and i knew just how to do it.

     I got to her home as i picked the lock on the trunk of brooks car, pulling the gas can out as i opened the lid, walking with it on an angle as i left a trail of gas leading up to the house.

     I knew Jimin was in the guest room and i knew Brook was asleep, so i knew id be able to gas half the house.

     I walked around the rooms, spilling gas on everything as i smirked slightly before making my way upstairs.  I poured gas all over the stairs before walking into the other rooms, pouring gas there too.

     I walked into Brooks room, sneaking up to her before straddling her waist as i started to tie her hands to the bed with a nearby scarf.

     Her eyes slowly fluttered open as she quickly realized the situation she was it as she tugged against the scarf, wiggling under me as she tried to escape.

     I got up off of her, her still unable to leave the bed as i began to douse everything in gas as she continued to tug at the tight scarf. 

     I covered everything in gas before walking into jimins room. I walks over as i gripped his arms, lifting him up.

     He looked up at me as he smiled, curling up to me before i shoved him into the closet.

     "Y-Yoongi what are you doing?" Jimin asked as he looked up at me, i didnt answer as i shot him a psychotic glare.

     Jimins eyes widened as he looked at me fear. I smirked as i closed the closet door locking it before once again dousing everything in gasoline. 

     Once i was done i left the house, holding my lighter before looking back at the house. I laughed psychotically as i turned on the lighter, holding it to the gas as it immediately caught on fire. 

     I smirked as i stood up, watching the house burst into flames as i turned around.

     I turned around, gasping slightly when i i saw Y/n swing the bat. It hit me hard on the head as i fell to the ground, knocking back to my usual self as i held my head, looking up at her.

     "..y/n? whats happeni-"

     I spoke softly before turning around, falling into panic when i see the home engulfed in flames.

     "J-Jimin!" I yelled as i ran inside, tears welling in my eyes.

     I remembered everything, i remembered it all when Y/n had knocked me out earlier, before Hobi had drugged me again.

     I ran into the fire engulfed house, running upstairs as i ran to Jimins room, opening the door and running to the closet.

     I unlocked it to find a view that shattered my heart.

     Jimin was crying, clutching his bunny plushie in his arms as he looked up at me, immediately crying harder as he grew more afraid.

     "J-jiminie...i-its okay, im not g-gonna h-hurt you" I choked out as i wrapped my arms around him, picking him up as i tried to get him out of the house safely.

     Once we were outside i set him on the concrete before getting back up, making my way back towards the house to save Brook.

     I had only taken a few steps towards the house before it burst into stronger flames, exploding almost as it pushed me back slightly.

     Jimin got up as he ran over to me, clutching my shirt in his hands.

     "D-Dont go! i-its too late!" Jimin pleaded as he cried.