Chapter 27

Yoongi POV: 

     I held my heart as i stepped backwards, watching as Jungkook held Y/n in his arms. She moved on from me, and that hurt. I looked down at my ring as i fumbled with it before walking up to the steps kneeling down as i set my ring down.

     I may love her, but after everything ive done i dont think she could forgive me. And if Jungkook makes her happy, then i dont want to get in the way of that.

     I set the ring down before standing up, putting my hands in my pockets as i walked backwards. Tears welled in my eyes as i looked at y/n, stepping back away from the house.

     She lifted her head to snuggle closer to Jungkook but she looked up at me.  I looked in her eyes before turning around, walking quickly as i made my way back to Brooks house.

Your POV:

     I snuggled up to Jungkook as i listened to the silence of the house, listening to the thunder outside as the smell of rain came in through the window. 

     I lifted my head, snuggling closer to Jungkook as i looked out the window. I looked up, pausing as i looked in his eyes.

     He was crying, looking in my eyes as he stepped backwards. He turned around as he started to run away. He looked small, too small, and he was sickly pail. 

     When i saw him starts to run away i got up as fast as i could, running to the door and running outside. I stood in the street as i watched Yoongi run away. 

     I watched him before slowly stepping back, turning back towards the house as Jungkook stood in the doorway, squatting down as he holds something in his hands.

     "what is that?" I ask as i jog over, looking at his hand. I pause before gently taking the ring from his hand.

     "yoongis ring..." i whisper as i look at the design engraved on it. "Yoongi..." I whisper as i look down the street.

     Jungkook looked up at me as i held the ring close to me, looking up at him before stepping back inside.

     "I was only a suspicious before but now i know something happened to him. Yoongi wouldnt willingly hurt anyone." i say as i hold his ring close to me. "i have to go after him, i have to know what happened." I say as i start to walk back towards the door.

     "Y/n no." Jungkook say softly as he holds your arm. "its late and  you could get hurt, we can go after him in the morning." Jungkook say as i look up at him, nodding softly as i know its no use arguing with him.

     Jungkook held my hand as he walked me upstairs, taking me to my room to put me to bed. I lay in my bed as i fiddle with Yoongis ring in my hand, thinking about what couldve happened to him.

     I also felt guilt. Yoongi saw me with Kookie, he saw all of it. I could see in his eyes his heart shattered.

     i covered my eyes before rolling over, looking out my window as i tried to calm myself. I closed my eyes as i took a deep breath, falling asleep as i curled up under the covers.

Yoongi POV:

     I ran back to Brooks house, tears in my eyes as i thought about Y/n and Jungkook. I got to the house as i walked inside, closing the door behind me before wrapping my arms around Brook as i buried my face in her neck.

     "Yoongi..." Brook whispered as she wrapped her arms around me.

     Y/n cant forgive me, i could explain everything but it wouldnt be worth it. She was with Jungkook now, she was happy. I cant do that anymore, if she looks at me all she'll remember is what i did.

     I lost her, and i cant get her back.