Chapter 9

Your heart raced as he chased after you, his sadistic grin spread across his face as he reached out to you, his cold pale hands gripping your shirt.

     You screamed and started sobbing as you grabbed onto the ground, trying to pull away from him as he pulled you closer, you being too weak to fight back.

     He dragged the pocketknife across your cheek, breaking skin as blood began to drip down and into your ear.

     "you tried to run from me again~ And you're not gonna live to do it again~" Yoongi taunt as he stabs you, stabbing you over and over as you screaming out in pain.

.

.

.

     You jumped up out of bed, your heart racing as tears welled in your eyes. You sobbed loudly as you held your knees to your chest, hyperventilating as fear took over your body.

     "Y-Yoongi! Y-Yoongi please god please I'm sorry!" you sobbed loudly as Namjoon ran into the room. 

     "what?? What happened???" Namjoon said worriedly as he runs over, wrapping his arms protectively around you.

     "Did you have a bad dream?" Namjoon ask softly as he holds you, you nodding in response.

     Namjoon tries to calm you as he speaks softly, running his fingers through your hair as he rocks you. Despite his hold you desperately tried to pull away, as much as he wanted it he needed to admit to himself that you didn't trust him. You didn't trust anyone and you just need a minute alone to try to understand the world around you.

     "It's okay, it's okay...he's not here" Namjoon say softly as he holds you, you taking slow breaths as you try to calm down as you give up on trying to pull away.

     You wrap your arms around him, holding onto him as tears stream down your face. Namjoon sits you up, handing you a warm mug of tea as you close your eyes, taking small drinks out of it as he rubs your back.

     "I-I can't get him out of my head..I-I'm so scared he'll find me" you say as you relax under Namjoons touch, trying so hard to allow someone in again.

     "It's okay, I wont let anyone hurt you..I promise" Namjoon say as he holds you close, you calming down as you nuzzle into his neck. You stay that way for a few hours, Namjoon comforting you as he tries to adjust you to being safe. 

     Namjoon held you in his arms, gently laying you back down as he covered you back up.

     "Y/n..i know its hard..and know that I don't expect you to trust or believe me right away.." Namjoon whispered softly, looking in your eyes as he gently wiped your tears away.

     "I'm so sorry Y/n..i'm going to do everything I can to help you. i'm going to do everything I can to protect you hun..I promise I wont ever let you hurt again." Namjoon whispered softly, wiping away your tears and kissing your nose before gently pulling away as he kneels next to your bed.

     As much as you didn't trust him quite yet, you didn't want to be alone; still afraid that Yoongi might find you.

     "Please don't leave me.." you whispered softly, turning onto your side to face him as tears ran down your face. "I-I'm so afraid to be alone."

     Namjoon looked up at you, looking in your eyes as he nodded softly.

     "I wont leave Y/n..rest for a bit." Namjoon whispered as he gently held your waist, kissing your nose again before gently tucking you in.

     you nodded as you closed your eyes, curling up under the covers as you tried your hardest to fall back asleep.