VI. Panty Dropper

Jessica's POV:

He laughs.

He laughed so fucking hard; I thought he was going to shit himself.

"Y-Y-You...f-fuck u-up...m-m-my-" he waves a hand in front of his teary red face and laughs more. He pounds his fist against the locker.

He turns back, muffling the sound of his thick, enticing laugh and mockingly copying my stance of squatting and resting his elbows on his knees. "Yo bro, yah got the goods from the hood," his voice deepens, choking on his newly emerged laughter.

After a few blinks, I realized what he was doing. I sat there, deciding whether I should walk away or continue playing this sick mind game of his, "Nah bruh, I ain't got those dope. I got the other shit, though, yah in?" I waved a single arm once, lazily lifting my shoulder for the effect.

He blankly stared at me as if not expecting my response, probably thinking I would've run away. "Bro-" he said in a soft tone, leaning closer to me while I continued squatting there. "I'm always in," he whispered gently in my ear. I can smell the fresh cigarette mixing with some strong musky cologne.

I knew he expected to get a reaction out of me from the words, but two can play that game. I leaned back, seeing the smirk lying on his lips. Gently, I tilted my head, swaying it closer to him and pressing it on his high cheekbones, feeling him frozen in confusion.

While stunned, I leaned towards his ear. "Game on Panty Dropper," I whispered.

"Hey! Why aren't you two in class? Rocco!" a teacher shouted to Jax.

I smirked, knowing the teacher was there earlier, so I tilted my head on purpose. Instantly, I spirited down the hallway with Jax hot on my trail. "Stop!" the teacher screamed.

Jax didn't know; the angry, unknown teacher didn't know, I was one mutherfucking fast runner.

However, just in case -

While running, I extended my leg and tripped Jax down.

It hurts, but I must make sacrifices to survive.

I peeked back for a millisecond to see Jax scowling at me. "You bitch!" The anger in his voice was not one to miss.

While I was running, I lifted both fists in the air, knowing it was my win.

"I'll get you!" Jax's vocals were angrier by the second.

I did the best thing I could do to piss him off while not turning around, so the teacher couldn't see me.

I slapped my ass.

In the way of saying - kiss my ass.

I stood there staring at my sizable black hoodie and baggy sweatpants. There were bags under my eyes due to the constant binge-watching of cell-killing shows and mindless gaming. Horrendous.

Releasing a heavy breath, I nod, "I'm sexy." I grin creepily at myself.

"What are you doing?" Brody asks, passing by my room.

Ever since our mom caught one of Brody's little ice cream flavors, sugary bubblegum in his room half-naked, mom ordered us to always keep our door open even during sleep. I called her sugar bubblegum because she is sweet, and her hair is pink.

I don't understand why I'm always punished for whatever it is that Brody does. Mom says she believes in group punishment, so when one goes down, we all go down.

When mom first started this group punishment concept, shit got down for real. It started when Brody and I were ten. We were both playing with fireworks, and we blew up the kitchen. Brody threw me under the bus and said I was the one who did it. I kicked him off the cliff by saying he was the one who found the hidden fireworks. We ended up grounded, and the war started between us.