1➿Wakanda

Robin's POV

It's been 3 months since I left and I  still won't fool myself into thinking he's still alive . I'm back where I was meant to be, Nigeria. 

It's just how I remember it. I however choose to be on the less fortunate part of this country. The less civilised part. For three reasons. The people here understand me, it gives me a place to practise my abilities and train, I've been getting better. The final reason is him, he knows how to make me laugh in my saddest moments.

You're probably wondering who he is. Well I don't really know him. I only see him once a month but whenever I do;I smile. He travels around Nigeria to feed the less fortunate parts. I can tell his important because he has guards that call him king. His name is T'Challa.

Sometimes I sit back and fantasize about a life where I wasn't this venomous monster. Those fantasies normally consist of Pete. 

You know how in some movies the protagonist only figures out that they love someone after they die. This situation was sort of like that.  

I knew I loved Pete before but now I realise that he was my soulmate. It's strange that even though I know he's dead that I can't imagine a life without him.

I've found a way to notice how strong I get. Every second day of the week I go to the forrest and see how many trees I can rip out of it's roots with the wind. I think my best thus far would be 83. 

I was busy doing this when I was approached by T'Challa.

I held my arms out and a gust of wind flowed from my hands. First I send it off to the tree and then it blows all leaves off. The leaves then flow in a spiral pattern around the tree. I've learned to observe the beauty in my power and I see that as good. Since the beauty in my power is all I have.

The way my life is heading now is a direction I never saw it heading before. I used to imagine myself in the future with a husband and our family made of the kids we would adopt, I would love to have that life with Peter.

I now see my life here. I will live here probably until I die but I have abilities though and that means I have a purpose beyond just an average life. With great power comes great responsibility ,right uncle Ben.

I then focus the winds to the lower region of the tree. I pick the tree up, ripping it from the ground.

"I didn't know that you're enhanced," T'Challa says surprising me.

"You gave me a fright T. I'm not enhanced because that would imply that I was ever human."

"So you're not human. Then what are you?"

"I don't know."

"Do you want to find out?"

"You can do that?" I ask.

"My sister can , come back with me to my country. Wakanda."

"I don't know. I'm dangerous."

"So.If you get out of control. I'll handle it."

"I hope you're sure about that."

Vote.comment.share.Please.