28✨Showdown(1)

Robin's POV

I'm here... Standing on the battlefield . it might be the last fight I fight and since Everything I was supposed to prevent happened already, I might as well fight like I'm gonna die.

One of her warriors run towards me. I gust him in the gut. I catapult myself into the sky and I hit the ground when I land and this sends a gust in every direction knocking all of the warriors around me out.

I run for the middle where Vargedda stands watching over the battle. I gust myself into the air. I look down at Thor Burning his way through the warriors easily , i see Spiderman fight with the most beautiful agility, Pete attached the Shield to a web that was also stuck to his arm so every time he threw it , it returned.

I also saw Black Widow riding on top of a Green Banner shooting stun guns, since these people were being controlled we couldn't really hurt them.

I also saw T'Challa standing still letting them hit him while his suit absorbed the kinetic energy and hit them back. Two Wakandian battle shields fought side by side with Captain America as he punched his way through a crowd. The Iron Patriot, Falcon and Ant-Man now on our side thanks to Erik were fighting alongside their family, the Avengers.

I landed and as soon as I did I was caught in a trap made out of some sort of plasma energy. One of the inhumans. He walked towards me with a smirk on his face until he was hit in the head by a shield and the energy trap disappeared.

"You look like you're not doing so well ," Pete says webbing up a few soldiers.

"Oh please I can do this in my sleep. We should take her out though. If we take that bitch out then we don't have to fight the rest."  I say as I bust a few heads.

"I can help you get there," Juliet says. This bitch always pops out of nowhere. She sends he hands forward and all the soldiers in front of us fall the the floor. It creates a pathway to Vargedda.

I run towards her, I ignore Peter who tells me to stop and warns me. I just run. If this truly is my last fight , I don't want to die regretting the fact that I didn't kill Vargedda. She throws the stormbreaker at me and I dodge it and gust myself up to her.

"Oh Robin Sweet Robin. I knew you would try something so stupid." She says. " Allen you're up." She says as an inhuman sends a puff of smoke my way. I try and blow it away but I can't. I can't gust at all. I don't have my powers.  "Oh no. Whatever is going to happen now? Let me tell you. You're about to die. 

She begins to hit me like I'm some sort of punching pack. And then I fall to my knees and she looks me dead in the eye." What are you without powers ?,"she asks. As i remember Okoye's words in my mind. She was right. If i knew how to fight hand-to-hand then I wouldn't be in a predicament right now.

Then she holds stormbreaker to my neck and says," Say goodbye to your head Rob." That's how I knew it was over then an there .I hope Pete will be okay without me . she swung the axe and just before it could decapitate me it was caught by a metal arm... Bucky.

He caught the Stormbreaker released her grip of it and threw it over to Thor. "Buck...You're alive." I say with a smile.

"Everyone was too busy fighting each other to notice me leave Oscorp tower before it exploded."

"You resisted my roots." Vargedda asked.

"I was thinking about my tue love. It's funny how we do that when we think we're gonna die."

Vargedda screamed and picked Bucky up and threw him into the fighting crowd. She looked at me with devil eyes. " You took my Avengers you took my Stormbreaker. You will not take my army. I'll take something from you." She said before using all her asgardian strength to punch me in the stomach. I flew back into the crowd and for that moment everything went in slow motion. I fell to the ground and saw Peter rush over to me. I could feel my powers return but I couldn't feel her anymore.

It felt as if a part of myself was ripped away. I couldn't feel my daughter anymore. She was just gone. I stared into Peters face wide eyed. If she had killed me atleast I would of gotten to leave this life with my daughter but instead she ripped her out. She ripped my heart out.