19✨news

Robin's POV

We all met up in the main room to discuss the next step in taking Vargedda down.

"Her army has grown , she turned civilians as well." Widow informs us.

"This chick sounds like a real bitch." Peter adds.

I act as if I didn't hear him. He does this when I talk as well.  I will definitely comply with Pete's demands. He's right, I've caused enough damage.

"We have to focus on getting our team back. Her army doesn't matter, we have to find a way to get all the avengers on the same side." I add.

"But how do we do that?" Cap asks.

"I communicated with the Asgardians I've been gathering, their on new Asgard. They started a study on her they should be able to find a way. "

"I'll take the zephyr out and cloak it so I can try to find their hideout." Black Widow states.

"I'll go with you," I state.

"You two do that immediately," Cap says and me and Widow leave the room.

Peter follows us into the hallway. "So you're an Avenger now," Peter says.

"I'll leave you two. Gear up when you're ready Rob," Black Widow says as he gets on the zephyr.

"You said if I don't bother you you won't bother me."

"Your presence bothers me."

"I understand."

"No you don't. You don't understand shit. "

"Peter I'm sorry."

"Fuck you Rob."I've never seen Peter like this. I changed him. His not the same. "I've heard of the shit that happened while I was frozen . You had sex with every Male Avenger you got you hands on."

"That was Vargedda."

"That was you. You fucking slut."

That's when I snapped. " listen here you fucking half frozen spider popsicle. You think you've been through shit. I am tired of everyone fucking silently judging me. You should fucking know me better. You think it was easy for me to leave because it was the hardest thing I ever fucking did. This is how it's gonna work. We're gonna defeat Vargedda and I'm gonna leave after we do but until that happens we will just have to ignore each other."

"I can't do that."

"Why the fuck CANT YOU DO SOMETHING SO SIMPLE."

"BECAUSE I'M STILL FUCKING IN LOVE WITH YOU." He screams and then he turns back and storms out. I get in the zephyr and go off with Widow to patrol.

***
I return from patrol and feel guilty as fuck for yelling at Peter. I want to apologise but I know he won't accept it but I should do it anyway.

I walk over to Peter's room and knock on his door. Before he can answer I let myself in and walk in on Pete shirtless punching a punching back.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"I want to apologise for earlier."

"Why ,didn't you mean it?"

"I kinda did."

He steps away from the punching bag and puts his shirt back on." Then I guess you don't need to apologise."

"But I feel like I need to."

"I'm not sorry. You're a slut. You fucked mr. Rodriguez while you were fucking Harry and then you killed Tony Stark and then you almost killed the rest of the Avengers."

"You don't have to be a total Dick." I say as tears roll down my face. I storm out of the room and I here Pete run after me.

"Wait Rob." He says. I turn back and deliver a gust that blows him back into his room. I didn't want his apology. His a fucking prick and I hate him at the moment.

I run back to Thor's room as soon as I get there and Thor sees my tears he runs to me immediately.

"Robin what happened." He says as he wraps his arms around me. He feels so warm and comforting.

"Nothing just hold me." I say as I soak into his essence.

"Look here. Nothing in this world deserves your tears. You are beautiful."

"Thanks Thor."

"No thanks required . I love you Robin. I want to spend my entire life with you. I want you to come with me when this is all over. I want you to rule new Asgard beside me. I want you to marry me."

"Can I think about it."

"You can take all the time in the world." He says as he kisses me on the forehead.

"Thor I have news." I say as I grab his big hands and guide them down to my on top of my pelvis where my new womb was.

"You feel that?" I ask.

"I feel your skin." He says laughing. It was stupid of me since I was probably only a month pregnant.

"Im pregnant Thor. We're going to have a daughter."

Thor's eyes widen and then a faint smile appears on his face and then he blacks out.

The god of thunder just fainted.