4➿Roots

Unknown POV

I've crash landed on this planet for a reason. No more Asgard means no more prison. They should have thought to kill all their prisoners before their stupid Ragnarok.

I'm not stupid. I'm well aware of this planets history. Especially they're encounter with Thanos , I might even know more than them about that.

I am 100℅ aware that the so called Avengers will try to stand in my way. So I'll take them out. With my abilities I would have been one of the most powerful gods alive. That's why Odin locked me away, he was afraid I woukd outpower him. I have the power to control the one weakness everybody has.

For now I'll just lay the roots and I won't even have to touch the Avengers , they'll destroy themselves. All I need to do is lay the roots. That naive root, probably scared to love again. What's his name. Robin, I believe.

While they destroy each other, I'll be here slowly building an army.

I am one of the last of my kind. I will be praised by the human kind. I am their new god. The only person who has a chance of stopping me is Odinson, so I have to kill him. That will be easy after the root grows and then get ripped from the ground , killing a perfectly healthy tree.

When I reign I will put an end to the imperfections of the human race and start a whole new breed of powerful warriors. If only I had contact with my old Kree friends and the Cycle, they would have been able to make a few inhumans for me, or a whole race.

Hello earth, I am your new Queen. Live bowing or die standing.

Vote.comment.share.Please