9➿Avengers

Thor's POV

I land on the ground with my axe in hand ready for the seige. The seige is an ancient asgardian rebellion and it's what that flag symbolizes.

"If it isn't Thor, son of Odin." An asgardian woman steps out of nowhwre.

"If it isn't...Well I actually don't know you." I laugh. She seems familiar  though.

"That's because your father locked me in the forgotten chambers. Long forgotten from the days I nearly ruled Asgard."She mutters

"I doubt that true."

"Well your not exactly the smartest avenger."

"Technically that's him."

"Who?" She asks .

"Him." I says as the beautiful green monster of a Banner lands next to her and hits her so hard that she catapults through a wall.

She stands up and hits the dust off. Hulk charges for her and tries to strike her with the mightiest strike he ever gave off and she caught it with one hand like it was nothing and then she did what I've never seen anyone do. She turned the Hulk back into Bruce Banner by asking him to.

I didn't worry myself yet as she still had to face the most powerful avenger, me.

Before I made my move Falcon and Patriot fell out of the sky charging at her. She dodged all missiles, bullets and hits. As soon as she got close to them she simply whispered into their ears and then they turned to me and it was obvious that they were now on her side.

She held her hand out and my axe flew over to her. "That's impossible," I say.

"Nothing to me is impossible . I can accomplish anything and everything. Earth will be the  new asgard and I will rule over all realms."

"Who are you?"

"I'll give you a clue. I'm the goddess that can control the one weekness everyone has."

All she has to do is ask and they do. Their weakness is their minds and now she controls it.

"With me this planet will thrive. Earth will reach new heights and will defy all limits.The only thing in my way are you Avengers but you won't be for long. I Vargedda declare war on the Avengers. I will have no choice but to take you out."

"I'd like to see you try."

Vote.comment.share.Please