29✨Showdown(2)

Robin's POV

"Rob are you okay ?" Peter asks as I begin to drown in my tears.

"No... Pete she's gone I cant feel her."

"Oh no,no,no,no,no. No it cant be I'm sure she's fine."

"SHE'S GONE. Vargedda killed her."

"Rob I don't know what to say."

I didn't want him to say anything. I just wanted him to hold me. I couldn't deal with something this big if he wasn't with me.

"You know what. She's not gone. She's here,"Pete says as I bury myself in his chest. The soldiers trying to attack us are quickly hit by Juliets pain wave. "She might not be here physically but she's here."

"Pete I don't have time for your shit right now. I just need you to ..."

"It's not shit Rob. It's what keeps me going. Knowing that my aunt and uncle are right here by my side. Death is not the end."

"I wanted to meet her."

"And you will one day. Look at me. I promise you'll get to meet her. She wouldn't want you to fall. She'd want you to continue fighting. "

"I know . she'd want me to kill the bitch."

I stand up with tears running down my face.  I walk up to Vargedda . I look into her face. As soon as I get to get to her that inhuman tries to cancel out my powers again but I overcome him and take him out.

I then send a massive gust to Vargedda. One three times the intensity of the one that was able to take the Hulk out. I does nothing to her. I want her dead. I control the air in her lungs and remove it.

"Stupid. I'm asgardian I can survive months without air. I got here by floating through space."

"You can survive without air but can you survive with too much." Her mouth opens wide as i force the air into it and it build and builds until I hear a popping sound  and Vargedda falls to the ground and dies.

The humans and inhumans break from her control and my fellow avengers join me. I run into Thors arms when I see him and cry into his chest.

"What just happened?" Cap asks.

"If I understand correctly then I'd say Rob just filled her Lungs like they were balloons until they popped." Shuri says.

"That's good?"T'Challa questions.

I tell Thor what happened and he kisses me on the forehead. He acts as if he's okay but I can tell that he's shredded on the inside.

****
Peter's POV

I'm glad it's all over. I can't imagine what Rob's going through right now but I know that him and Thor will be able to help each other get through it and after that they'll be married . As long as Rob's happy I am too. It's hard to be happy at the moment though as I'm watching Rob in Thor's arms.

Suddenly a bifrost rainbow portal opens right next to Vargedda's corpse and out of it steps a female warrior with pitchfork for a battle helmet.

"Impossible I saw you die." Thor says to the figure.

"You saw me in a temporary setback brother. I Hela goddess of death cannot die. After Asgard was destroyed I just went off to rule another realm. "

Everyone's attention is now on the goddess of death. " relax I'm not here to fight. Im here for Vargedda's corpse. It will do nice with my collection. She might have even been stronger than me ." she says before she grabs Vargedda and disppears into another bifrost rainbow.

***
Robins POV

"Hey Pete," i greet him noticing him pack some stuff in the zephyr.

"Hey Rob."

"I guess were both on our journeys."

"Yeah. I'm going to take the inhumans over to shield, apparently they are experts in training them and helping them understand their powers . where are you heading."

"I'm going to the new Asgard. I always wanted to travel and this way I'll be able to know what my daughter would have been like. Plus my Wedding is there so..."

"Are you kidding me. She's the mixture of you and a god she would've been perfect."

"I know. So you coming to my Wedding."

"I would love to but somebody has to lead the Avengers while you get married."

"Most of the Avengers are gonna be there."

"All the more reason for me to stay here. Who'll protect earth."

"I get it Pete. You don't have to explain."

"You know when we were kids I would have never pictured you as an immortal alien ruler over gods."

"I would have never pictured you as a Bug boy leader of a lets where tights club."

"Funny."

"I always pictured you as a Scientist Pete."

"I always  Pictured us together."

"I know I bet you never pictured the scenario where that would be impossible since I'm immortal and you're not."

"Well it's not impossible. It's just inconvenient."

"Bye Pete."

"Bye Bobbins."