20✨proposal

Robin's POV
"What happened?"Thor asks as he wakes up.

"That depends. What do you you remember?" I ask.

"I think I asked you to marry me."

"You did. It was nice-ish."

"And then you told me I was going to be a father."
I look over to him and nod.

"I'm pregnant. Isn't it the weirdest thing ever."

"No there are many male species across the universe that can carry children most of them are magic users. There's the Sylph, the Varda , the Fletahex,-"

"Yeah that's what I am. Fletahex."

"That's impossible. A Fletahex. One hasn't been spotted in years."

"What do you mean."

"The Fletahex were created by the same event that created the infinity stones."

"What does that mean. What are the infinity stones."

"It just means you're special ," he says but I have a feeling that he's lying.

He then gets up and walks over to the edge of my bed where I'm sitting. He sits next to me and kisses my forehead" Robin. I love you. If you're a Fletahex it means that once you turn 18 you won't age. Fletahex's are immortal like Asgardians. We can be together forever. Soon we'll be a family" he says feeling my stomach.
"So let's make it official."

I don't know what to say. I'm in love with Peter but Peter wants nothing to do with me." Yes Thor. I'll marry you. I accept your proposal"

Then Thor grabs me by the cheek and our lips become one. I kiss him back and he lets my tongue enter his mouth. I think I might love this man "You just made me the happiest man in the universe. I can't wait to be husband and I can't wait to love our child. Fuck I already do."

"Me too. What do you think she's going to be like."

"Beautiful like you. Maybe she'll even be a bit of a bitch like you." I open my mouth in shock and Thor laughs." But she'll be smart like you and she'll have my sense of humour. So she'll be perfect."

"I think so too... But I also think she'll be a force to be reckoned with. She's going to be a warrior and feared by many. "

"So exactly like you."

"You think I'm a warrior?"

"I know you are. You're an Avenger. "

"Thanks. You're something else. I love you. "

"Did you just say you love me."

"Well i obviously do I just accepted you proposal. And why wouldn't I. You're amazing. You care way more than you should and you know how to make me feel good."

"When you say feel good?"

"Oh I mean it in all kinds of ways. "

***
Now I'm sitting in the lab having Shuri run some test on me. We have to figure out how I melted Peter.

"So what you know so far."

"Besides the fact that I'm going to be an aunty."

"Wow how long are you gonna stick with that?"

"About nine months."

"I'm a 17 year old pregnant boy who's engaged to be married to a god. When the fuck did my life become so complicated."

"When you got a teenage boy boner for spiderman. The things he says, don't worry it's not true, he just dealing with alot. I mean you have to understand . imagine you just heard you have cancer and you have 182 days to live and the love of your life leaves you to spend your final days alone."

"I understand. I guess I was being selfish. I guess if it was the other way around Pete would have never left me for a second."

"He still loves you you know."

"I know. That's what makes being here so hard."

"Like I watch him , at first it was because he's really hot but eventually it was curiosity. And even when he scowls at you I can sense it and when he looks at you he just doesn't look away."

"I know it's kind of awkward. "

"Do you love him?"

"I'm engaged to Thor."

"So that's a yes."

"Ofcourse it is. I will never stop loving him but I fucked everything up and now I just have to move on with my life. Peter will be fine. He has alot of love to give , he's practically made out of love and he made it clear that I don't deserve to be the recipient of that love anymore."

"Your life is fucking complicated."She says as if I didn't know it.

I know that me and Peter could have been something amazing but I don't regret being where I am now. I might not have Peter but I can learn to love Thor the way I do him. And I have to much love for my unborn daughter to want any other life.