11✨Back to New York

Robin's POV

The jet lands. As soon as the door opens my heart begins to pound and my nerves rush. I can't believe I'm here. I'm in New York but it feels like I'm in another world and it's weird.

"Why did we land here Jarvis?" Cap asks the computer.

"This is where the battle happened Captain Rogers... Although from the news footage it looks less Like a battle and more like Thor punching himself in the face."

Almost immediately I notice a gaping hole in the middle of a field." I think we might find something there," I say.

"You and Bucky check it out. I'll make sure no-one gets closer than they should." Cap commands.

"Ahoy captain," I say with a poor excuse for a salute.

We walk over to the field. I suddenly feel light headed. When we get there we find a god shaped man laying in the center. It's Thor, god of thunder.

I find myself uncontrollably scanning over his figure. It must be happening again. I can't allow it to take control. Maybe it will go away if I get some distance, maybe fly. I mean I can't fuck where there's no-one to fuck. The lust grows stronger as I gawk at the sexiest unconscious body I've ever seen. I need to go, now!!

I create a gust beneath me and use it to launch into the sky. I was right. As soon as I got away the feeling vanished and it did not return after I landed. Now I know how to stop it from happening, not that it would of happened with an unconscious body. No matter how hot , godlike or dreamy he was.

"What was that about?" Bucky asks as I land.

"Well I just saved the god of thunders life."

"Okay. We're gonna have to find a way to do that again because he's not breathing." Bucky says with worry in his eyes.

***

"Okay. I checked his pulse and it's fading. We need to find out what's wrong" Cap says as we look over him. " let's get him in the jet. Maybe Jarvis will have a diagnosis."

I pick him up with a gust of wind and carry him over to the jet.

"Jarvis I'm gonna need a full body scan of Thor," cap says and I think to myself that I could of done that. Why am I thinking of that right now? Maybe I'm a sex addict. Oh my word, is that it?

Then this machine scans his body and then Jarvis says," I can't find anything Captain Rogers. Nothing is wrong. For some reason he just won't breathe and I fear he will die if he doesn't soon."

"I can help," I say as I use my powers to force the air in and out of his lungs until it's happening naturally again.

Then he wakes up and pants heavily. "You're alright buddy. You're okay thanks to him." Cap says while gesturing towards me.

"Thank you soldier. What's your name?" Thor asks me.

"Robin Phillips but you can call me Rob."

His face changes after I introduce myself. I wonder if he heard of me.

"What's this Thor?" Cap asked gesturing to the statue of liberty that held some sort of flag.

"It's the flag of the seige, an ancient Asgardian rebellion that went against my fathers rule. I thought they were wiped out by ragnarok but their leader just arrived on earth and she is just..."

"She's what?" Cap asked after Thor's pause.

"We're going to war and we're  going to lose. I've never fought anyone with her type of power. I see why my father locked her far away. She controlled me, made me fight myself. That's not the worst. She made me want to be controlled by her, she made me want it. She's the strongest Aagardian I've ever fought and I've fought my father and my sister."

My body trembles at Thor's description of the bitch. Me and Bucky look at each other in fear.

"What does she want?" Cap asks.

"She wants worshipers." Thor says.

***

It's been five hours since we got here. Five hours since we've heard of the asgardian bitch that declared war on us and I'm here ... With him. It's ironic that even now I feel safe with him.

So it's obvious that I'm in the satellite staring at Peters frozen body in the cryogenic freezer. I feel better knowing that he's still alive. It gives me hope that Shuri might still be able to get a cure for him. The warmest person I know is frozen in ice. I'm glad he's alive but I know it's my fault that he's not really living. He's alive but he's not living, that's kind of how I feel everyday without him.

Then I see Thor come out of nowhere."What are you doing here?" He asks.

"Checking on him."

"You don't have the right to check on him. Not after what you did. You shouldn't even be here . you should be in a cage you  murderer."

"You're right."

"If it were my choice you would be dead. In Asgard we slay monsters like you, One's who kill our men."

" I understand," I say before leaving.