3➿White Wolf

Robin's POV

So Wakanda thus far is amazing. Everyone here is so nice except for Mbaku but I think he has a crush on me.

I live in the castle as T'Challa's guest. Shuri has been taking my hair follicles, blood and all sorts of things in order to study my DNA. She doesn't have anything yet but I hope she gets something soon if I'm "poison" then I want to know why. I want to know what I am.

I've been here three weeks and I've met everyone(maybe an overstatement ). I think it's time I have some fun.

I find this bar in the eastern regions that is filled with a ton of drunk Wakandans. I guess these guys can't hold their drink well because every three minutes I hear the sound of someone barfing.

Suddenly I see a figure of a thick muscled man approach me.

"Remember me?" He asked.

I did. The day I got here T'Challa had me fight him after my fight with T'Challa. "Yeah, I kicked your ass." I laugh.

"I wouldn't say that." He disagrees.

"But that's what happened." I playfully insist.

"You have an advantage."

"I guess that's true despite my weak ass hand-to-hand skills. What's your name?"

"They call me the White Wolf but my friends call me Bucky."

"Okay Bucky."

"I said only my friends call me that."

"So you don't wanna be friends?"

He shrugs and then says," well then let's get some drinks to celebrate our new friendship."

We started off with a round of shots and then that round turned into two and into three and into four and that's the last thing I remember before falling backwards onto my bed.

He climbed on top of me, placing kisses on my neck and leaving hickeys. I didn't understand, it was as if I was in some type of trance or spell. Every time he touched me it felt like he was drugging my skin and I quickly became addicted. It felt like love and I found that weird since I barely even knew him.

I took off his jacket and his metal arm popped out. He then laid next to me and I climbed on top of him. He got rid of his pants and grabbed both sides of mine and ripped them off. I got rid of my underwear and lowered his just enough to release the thickest dick I've ever seen.

I place my legs at both sides of him and slowly sit on him, allowing him to enter me. Then I start bouncing. A rush of pleasure flows through my body. The feeling I have when taking Bucky in exceeds all sexual pleasures I've ever felt but I know it's not just the sex, it's something else.

I grab hold of his thickly muscled chest as I continue to bounce. Both his hands grab my ass and direct my bouncing. My bouncing becomes sloppy as I reach my climax and come on his chest.

He's not done though. He starts thrusting into my tightened entrance and I moan as he goes harder and faster.

Each thrust earns a moan from me . It was as if we weren't two people anymore. It was as if we became one.

He moans as he thrusts deeper into and my body vibrates as I feel hot streams of cum shoot inside of me.

***

The next morning I woke up with a headache and the sudden realisation of what I did.

Then an unexpected anger build up in me as I see Bucky waking up and I kick him with full force. I expected him to at least fall off the bed but he hardly moved. So I sent a gust of wind that blew him into the wall.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME, "I scream.

"I do not know what you are speaking about. Calm down though." He laughs

"DON'T SHIT ME BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER SLEEP WITH YOU, WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME."

"look we were drunk. I regret it too. I'm straight."

"Alright I'll calm down," I said fakely. "After all, your hot and I got all my sexual frustration out."

"See I'm the one who should be losing, now I've slept with guy."

"Yeah you fucking idiot. I didn't loose anything, no cost. But you.."

"It cost my dignity. Not that there's anything wrong or off putting about you."

"Idiot... I have a man killing STD ... So it cost you your life."

Come again say whaaaa-😨😨find out next time on Spiderlust book 2 - Recruit.

Vote.comment.share.Please