13✨The one who knows all

Robin's POV

I wake up to find the god of thunder drinking a cup of coffee and just looking at me. We were in the same bed together, so I know it happened again. It's strange though that I was in full control. When it happened with Bucky , T'Challa and Cap I couldn't control myself. This time I wanted it and that only makes me feel more guilty.

"So I have 182 days."

"I would say I'm sorry but you didn't want to stop."

"You don't have to be sorry for anything. I wanted it, even knowing that I was gonna die couldn't make me want it less. You're beautiful."

"You keep saying that." Even last night he constantly told me how beautiful I was as we we're having sex.

"Because it's true. You're the most beautiful creature I've ever laid eyes upon."

"Well you're not to shabby."

"Thanks," he laughs.

Then he pulled me into his arms and held me on his bare chest." Thor what are you doing?"

"I can't help it. I like the feeling of you on me. It's ecstasy. Your skin is so soft."

"Yeah well your body is rock hard. It's kind of uncomfortable. you should have been the god of rocks." I say as I get up off from him.

"That's just silly."

Why the hell is he so sexy. He has this thing to him, this charm. I crawl back on top of his body, I cant resist anymore. Our faces get closer and closer and just before I can place my lips on his , I'm gone. I'm not on the satellite anymore. I think I'm on another world, one that was destroyed. 

I look up into the dead space to see a humanoid figure of light flying towards me and it lands in front of me. "Hello Robin," he says and my mouth gapes in shock. Is this a fucking angel.

***

Thor's POV

Right now I feel happy and I haven't felt happy in a while. what is it about him that makes me feel this way? 

He crawls back on top of and his face meets mine. I want him to kiss me. Just before anything could happen a black portal opened and he disappeared into it.

I've seen a portal like that before I just don't know where. I run down to the kitchen to find Cap there. " Does Robin have the ability to teleport places?" I ask.

"No why. Thor what happened?"

" I think he was just kidnapped."

"We got another problem." Bucky says as he approaches us." You guys ain't gonna believe who just called."

***

"It took you long enough," Natasha says as we approach her. 

"It's a quick pick up. Get on the zephyr we're going back to the satellite."

"No you're not. She's going to shoot the satellite out of space."Natasha says.

"How?" Cap asks.

"She got Banner to build her a missile, one strong enough to break through the vibranium alien metal alloy the satellite is made out of."

"We have to go back Peter and Bucky are still in there." Cap says.

"And possibly Robin." I say.

"okay I'll go back for buck and Pete and possibly Robin. Thor you stay here and watch Nat's back. I'll get us another jet along with the zephyr, that way we can move."

Cap then leaves me and widow alone.

"What you been up to? " I ask.

"Drop a few shield agent off somewhere in space. Their trying to stop this illegal slave trade going on. There are people force breeding  different species to try and make stronger species. Shield will put a stop to it. Who's Robin?"

"New recruit."

"Sounds like his in your good books."

"You could say that."

***

Robins POV

The Angels glow faded until a boy about my age was revealed with his eyes still glowing." Who are you?" I ask.

"I am the one who knows all Robin."

"Apparently you know my name so yeah I'll just believe you." He pulled down his blue hood and revealed his hair that glowed just as white as his hair and a green gem on his forhead. "What do you want."

"You're in a tight zone. You are the key to winning the war that will soon be fought for your planet but you'll lose because you'll make decisions based off your acquired knowledge and what you think you know."

"That's obvious. I can only make decisions based off my knowledge."

"Exactly. So that's why I'm going to expand your knowledge. You need to know the truth. The goddess that fell on your planet cannot control minds."

"Then what is she doing to falcon , patriot and hulk."

"She's using the one weakness everyone has. She's the goddess of love and she uses love to make them obey her. She knows about you. When she got on the planet she laid roots in it to affect you. She knows of your virus and she's using you to kill the Avengers."