22✨bitch from hell

Robin's POV

So I'm in Thor's room which has now become the room we share while Okoye and Pete are trying to figure out how to activate Starks protocol in case we need it.

I head to the lab to check out what Shuri has noted about when testing me. From her notes I read that the baby is perfectly fine and that she has a theory that when my body produced the flames that melted Pete that it was a side effect of being pregnant with an asgardian baby. She thinks I might be pregnant with a future demi-goddess of flame. I think that's farfetched.

"Robin?," Pete says as he walks in.

"What the fuck do you want now. Are you hear to tell me that Thor isn't the baby daddy and that it might be another avenger because you know how much of a slut I am."

"No. I came to apologise for saying that."

"Save your breath. It's like you said,' you don't need to say sorry if you meant it,' isn't that right Pete."

"I didn't mean it, any of it. I was out of line."

"Yah think?"

"Robin losing my life meant alot but losing you meant more. You hurt me."

"I know." I walk over to him and give him a hug. At first he hesitates but then he wraps his arms around me and squeezes tightly. I missed the way he feels , the way he smells and just the comfortability. "Pete leaving you was the hardest thing I ever did but watching you die would have been harder. You were the thing I had that I loved and I just couldn't stand the fact that I had to just watch you leave me so I left first."

"I understand." He says as he pulls away. I wipe his tears with my sleeves and he wipes mine with his hands.

"I will always love you Pete."

"I don't think it would be possible for me not to love you Rob."

"Guy's we got a situation," Okoye indicates as she enters the lab.

"What's happening?"I ask.

"The bitch from hell isn't going to greet her visitors, she's attacking us."

"How did she find out where we were?" I ask.

"That doesn't matter." Okoye types on a computer and a containment unit opens. The suit Shuri designed for me is behind. " Robin suit up . the new design of your suit has aerodynamic features so you should be able to fly away pretty fast."

"Fly away. No I'm fighting."

"Rob you're in no condition to physically fight."

"Was I ever. I keep telling people I don't need to fight physically I have powers."

"Robin anything can happen."

"Fine I'll suit up and I'll try to unlock the protocol while you two fight her."

"No." Pete says.

"Well it's that or I fight but I ain't flying away."

"Fine but you better hope that a lady with a spear from Wakanda and a boy with sticky hands from Queens can hold off a goddess from space who has an axe made to kill a titan," Okoye States.

"I have faith."

I strip down and put my suit on. I'm lucky I'm not showing yet or I wouldn't be able to fit in it.

We head down to the main room where Vargedda waits for us. Unfortunately the main computer is there as well so I need to be there.

"If it isn't the bitch from hell herself." I say as we enter the main room.

"Well that's not nice. Considering that you're the only one I'll spare.I'm not here to fight. Im here to check the place out."

"What a shame because we want to fight." Peter says. he then shoots her with a web and she catches it. She pulls him over and delivers a powerful kick to his chest.

"No you don't." She says.

Okoye throws her spear and as expected Vargedda catches that too but then Okoye chants out a few xhosa words and it triggers a voice activated self destruct system in the spear and it explodes in Vargedda's face. When the smoke clears. it is clear that Vargedda was unaffected by the explosion.

Peter then jumps up and puts his weight on his arms which he uses to catapult himself up and kick her through the face.

She looks at him and says,"kill your friends."

"No you crazy bitch," he says as he shoots her with a energy projectile from the iron spider.

"You disobey me. It means that you are in the thinking about  your true love. If you're thinking about 'em then it must be in your presence. But who? It must be her." Vargedda then throws the stormbreaker( Thor's axe) and it lands in Okoye's chest and then flies back to her.

I can no longer control myself. I mean to throw a gust over to her when instead a burst of flame leaves my hands and sends her up against the wall.

"I can see when I'm not wanted." She says before she disappears.