16✨sick

Robin's POV

I woke up in the arms of a god. I laid there for a few minutes because his warmness reminded me of Peter. It felt so good that I knew that I didn't want to give it up any time soon.

So it became a routine . for the next three days I ate breakfast , went on a few missions but they were only information missions . every night though I would fall asleep in his warm arms and wake up in them the next morning.

***

I was getting ready for yet another mission and this time Thor was joining me.

"So what are we doing again?" I ask as I walk over to Thor and adjust his armour until it's firmly on him.

"Well we've been picking up signals that have been bouncing off into deep space. We think Vargedda is communicating with an alien race and maybe planning an invasion."

"This bitch keeps fucking doing shit. I swear as soon as I get the chance I'm going to kill her."

"You're incredibly cute when you're serious," Thor says as he plants a kiss on my forehead.

"Who do you think she's contacting?"

"I don't know but I'm prepared for it to be an army."

"How?"

"Let's just say I've made my own intergalactic communication." Thor says.

***

Me and Thor get to the location from where the signals were sent and we both jump off the Quinn Jet simultaneously.

It's a one story cottage in the middle of some kind of woods

"Do you think we should knock?" I ask Thor and he just shrugs."I got this."

I blow the door down and then continue to walk inside. There's no-one there but a machine standing in the middle of the room.

"That's a interstellar communication device. That's what's being used to send the signals."

"Who do you think she was communicating with?"

"I don't know but I know it's bad."

Then multiple shots go off as the iron patriot flies over us. Thor covers me as the bullets deflect off his armour.

In order to shield me he gets up close and personal. "You know I wouldn't need this if Shuri brought the suit she made me." I state.

"Well then thank the gods she left it in Wakanda."Thor says before  pecking  me on the lips.

As soon as Patriot stops I created a gust that sends me over to him and I blow him down to the ground.

He crashes and his suit is badly damaged. "Well that was easy "I say looking over to Thor. Thor smiles back but then his smile fades and blood begins to form from his mouth. I look to his chest to see an edge of a battle axe sticking out of it.

Thor then falls to the floor and Vargedda is revealed the person who stabbed him in the back. She walks over him and rips the battle axe from his back. "Killed with your own weapon. What a shit way to die." She laughs."Robin how are you."

I was to worried about Thor to even answer her question. But eventually," you know who I am?"

"Yes you're the one I laid the
roots for."

"Yeah I heard. You thought I would kill them but my virus , they might be immune to it."

"Is that so. Well then maybe you won't kill the avengers but you'll still be the death of them. You are so beautiful. You should be glad my friend don't know of you're existence; they would be ecstatic to have a fletahex but I need you more than them."

I could feel him. I could feel his heartbeat even though it was feint and I had this weird feeling that I could heal him so I went over to him and went down to him as Vargedda looked over to me.

"Yes. All the Avengers will be that lifeless soon. After we're done with them. "

"I'm not going to help you. I'm one their side ,"I say as i put my hand over Thor's wound and it closes. I have no idea how I did it.

"How did you?" She asks shocked. I feel another feeling . she walks over and examines me curiously. "There's clearly much I don't know about the Fletahex."

Suddenly I feel a turning in my stomach and then I spill my breakfast on the goddess of loves shoes.

"Really?" She says then picks me up with one hand and throws me into the wall behind me.

"I think I'm sick."

"I think you mistake me for someone who cares. You insult me by spilling yourself on me. You're lucky I need you but I don't need you to have both your arms." She says approaching me with the axe.

Then suddenly her eyes widen and I look behind me to see a black portal that pulls me in.