7➿Reasons

Robin's POV

"I have a theory that you might be on heat." Shuri states.

"Like a dog?" I ask.

"Exactly."

"I've taken Steve Rogers blood and it tested positive for the virus."

"No shit. I just killed another Avenger."

"Three actually. My brother and White Wolf are Avengers too."

"Fuck my life."

"I'd rather not. I like my life."

"That's not funny."

"Don't worry I'm close to finding an antidote."

Then all of a sudden Cap walks into the room and asks Shuri a question. She then goes over to check her computer.

"Sorry about yesterday," I apologise to Cap even though I know it's not enough.

"Why. It was the best fuck I ever had."

"You do know about the poison right?"

"I know there are two brilliant scientist working on it. I trust them."

"Them?" I ask.

"Bruce is working on it too back in the satellite base. He's trying to cure Peter."

My legs went numb when I heard his name and my body felt a warmth rush through it at the realisation that it meant he was alive. But how?

"Peter's alive?" I ask with tears in my eyes.

" not really. He's been cryogenically frozen so that the virus doesn't spread."

I want to see him so badly but I know it would be bad for me because at the end of the day he's still dying because of me.

Why is my life this shit. When will a loved one not die on me. There has to be a reason for all of my pain.

Cap then moves closer to me. " hey about yesterday. Im already poisoned so if you want to anytime. I'm sure we could."

"No thanks."

"I'd fuck you any day of the week. So just let me know. I'll only do it with your permission."

"I appreciate it. Thanks," I say sarcastically.

Suddenly a news report pops up on Shuri's screen. It headlines,' Avengers in trouble.' No shit. Of I keep fucking all of them they'll be in deep shit.

The news report says that a war was declared on the city of New York. The Avengers are going to war.

"I guess they'll need our help." Cap says.

"Im coming with." I say. The news report was gruesome. I knew something big was happening.

"I won't object beautiful. We leave Tomorrow after a slight training session. I need to see what you can do."

Vote.comment.share.Please