2➿Arrival

Robin's POV

So right now I'm confused as shit. I can't figure out who T'Challa is. I think I'm sitting in a spaceship although I don't know how.

"We have arrived," Okoye indicates lowering the ship .

"It's beautiful," is the first thing I say.

The plane lands and I step out to look at a whole new world. My blood rushes with excitement as I suddenly feel the urge to view every single part of this county.

I catapult myself into the sky to get the birds view and it took my breath away. Suddenly I fall back to the ground but not of my own will.

"It's an attraction beam, sorry but you can sight see later. Now I need you to tell me about your abilities." T'Challa says.

"Okay well. I have the power to manipulate the air that flows around us. I don't know how it works exactly."

"And side-effects."

"Fatigue but I've built a stamina for that. Now that will only effect me after a really intense fight. Enough about me. Who the hell are you T'."

"I am the Black Panther."

"Never heard of it."

"Doesn't matter. How would you like to be one of my warriors Robin? My latest recruit."

"Depends."I ponder it.

"First I want to see what you can do. You will go up against Wakanda's finest warriors."

"I'm guessing that's her." I say nudging at Okoye.

"Not today. Today it's me ."

"And tomorrow? "I ask out of curiosity

"You'll see." He smirks

He charges at me and as he runs his body turns purple and then his covered in some sort of black tight suit. He attacks and I try to dodge but I was never a good fighter.

I send a gust of wind forward but instead of flying back his suit glows purple."I don't understand." I say.

"I absorbed the kinetic energy of the gust. I can use it now." He says before punching me. It was hard enough to send me flying but I caught myself with a gust.

"How much can you absorb?" I ask

"Alot." He says.

"We'll see about that."

I make a tornado and T'Challa is sucked into it. It spins him around continuously and purple explosions go off all over the torando, so it's obvious that his suit absorbs a certain amount and involuntarily releases it when it's at it's peak.

I stop and The Black Panther falls to the ground.

"You're really strong."

"I've been practising."

Those are the first two chapters of Recruit. Hope you like it thus far.😉

Vote.comment.share.Please