21✨The army

Robin's POV

I woke up to a normal day. I went down to the kitchen to see Thor making coffee.

I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around him from behind.

He turns around and easily picks me up and puts me down on the kitchen counter. We eventually start making out like teenagers, well I am one so I don't know what his excuse is.

We break the kiss to the sound of a fake cough and when I look to see who it is I see Peter in the kitchen getting some oats ready for himself. I didn't even notice him come in.

"Good morning Peter." Thor says and Pete just rudely ignores him. " okay..."

Then all of a sudden lights start going red." What's that?" I ask.

"New mission alert. Shuri put it in. Something is going down." Thor says.

Then Cap, Okoye and T'Challa enter the room. "Avengers Assemble. Vargedda is being met by who ever she was being in contact with. Our satellites picked up a spaceship coming into earths orbit and it's heading towards the ground.  We know where they will be landing. This is our chance to take her out."Cap says.

"We need to be prepared for anything, so just in case that spaceship holds an army we need someone to stay back and activate starks protocol for that type of situation." T'Challa says.

"I'll do it," I volunteer. " I'll stay behind. I can be the back up. "

"And he's pregnant so I'll stay just in case something happens that can prevent him from fulfilling the protocol." Peter says.

Cap hesitates before giving an approving nod. "Okay Thor and Shuri we need you to join white wolf and Natasha on the zephyr," says T'challa.

Before he leaves Thor looks to me and kisses me on my forehead and I notice Peter clench his jaw when it happens.

"I'll stay here incase they hit us here. Me and Peter can fight them," Okoye states.

"What about me?" I ask.

"No!." Cap states bluntly. "Look Rob we talked about it in a group and under no circumstances are you allowed to fight. You're risking two lives when fighting now."

"I understand ," I say and then they leave.

"But just in case things get real messy, Shuri left you a gift in the lab," Okoye says and I just nod.

***
Cap's POV

The zephyr lands where we expected the foreign spaceship to land and we prepare for it's arrival.

Shuri cloaks the zephyr and engages all of it's weapons . the rest of us are outside the zephyr and we're preparing to meet our new friends.

When the ship comes into sight we all look at one another.

When we are spotted the ship doesn't land . instead they just hover and a door opens. Behind the door there is a lady, a blue lady.

She jumps out of her ship and lands on the ground. "I see I have friends ready to meet me here."

"Depends on your definition of friends," I say

"Well I was forced to murder all my friends. Well I was forced until I started liking it."

"Well then I don't think we're friends. What's your name? What are you're intentions on this world."

"I came to deliver a package to my acquaintance. Nothing can stop the delivery. Not even the Avengers."

"So you know who we are." Natasha says.

"What's this package. What does it consist of ?" I ask

"An army," she says and another three blue men meet her.

Two are wearing mask and the big one has purple paint on his face.

"I am general Kole. Leader of the kree who serve the Cycle,"The big one speaks.

"The Cycle. I dropped a few Shield agents at an illegal intergalactic breeding scheme  that is runned  by the Cycle," Natasha whispered into my ears.

"Okay. We've heard about you and your breeding schemes."

"We just try to produce the best warriors." He then turns to the blue lady." Shava , take my men and kill the avengers."

"With pleasure," she says and pulls a button out of her pocket. She presses the button and suddenly the cloaking of the zephyr switches off and Bucky can't move his arm anymore .

It must have sent an electro magnetic pulse because T'challa's suit disappears.

"That didn't do much," Thor says as he sends them a lightning bolt.

They jump in an attempt to dodge . Thor flies over to them and as he does lightning flows from his body. He must be really mad.

He grabs the one by the face mask and throws him through a wall.

"They have the god of thunder. Retreat," their leader says.

"Not until I kill atleast one," Shava says and she jumps over to us pulling out her remote. She presses another button and a sword manifests itself from the remote. She lunges at Bucky and stabs him in the middle of his chest.

"Bye bye," She says and all three of them teleport back to their ship. They fly away. Thor chases them and they shoot him down with a missile.