25✨what are you

Robin's POV

Me and Peter suit up. I see that Shuri added hidden gliders in my suit , probably so I can easily drift on the winds I create. Peter isn't the only one with modifications.

"So did you think of a name yet?"Peter asks.

"Yeah . Thor thinks like her name should be Persephone. I said fuck no and I said it's too early for names. We can do that when I'm atleast three months in."

"I'm sure her name will be amazing but I agree it's too early. I was actually talking about you. Your superhero name."

"I guess I never thought about it. How about the twister or the typhoon."

"No those ate both natural disasters. You're the opposite. You're beauty , you're like nature. A bird gliding on the wind. You're the Robin."

"Oooh that's so cool. I bet know one ever thought of using their real name. The Robin ."

Pete then looks at me and smirks as if he was remembering something sweet. "Hey Rob. Out of curiosity. Do you remember the first time we kissed?"

"Yeah you saved me as Spiderman and lifted your mask to kiss me. I was excited I kissed Spiderman." I say. Then Pete laughs. "What is it Pete?" I ask

"Nothing it's just that wasn't our first kiss."

"Sure it was you never had the guts to kiss me before that."

"I didn't. Our first kiss was a kiss from you to me. It was actually my first kiss."

"I didn't kiss you. when?"

"Think about it. I'm sure you'll remember." Pete says

I'm glad me and Pete are good again. I don't think a life where we're not good is a life, so I'm glad I have my life back.

"Peter I haven't told anyone this but if we don't get the stormbreaker ,we will not only lose but I'm going to die."

"What?!, no Rob that can't be right. "

"It is, trust me."

"Then we get the stormbreaker. I'll get it no matter what. No way I'm letting you leave me again."

"Thanks Pete."

"Don't thank me. Love me."

"I do."

"Me alone. Let's be honest for a moment , you don't love Thor."

"You don't know that."

"Well I know you don't love him like you love me. You keep doing this. You keep denying yourself a chance at being an us because you think you don't deserve it. You think I deserve you? Dude you're way out of my league."

"No I'm not. "

"You're literally engaged to a god. "

"Pete I just can't." I wish he could just understand that if I survived this I would live on for thousands of years. I need to spend my life with someone I can actually spend my life with. Someone immortal like me. I still can't fucking believe I'm immortal or at least I'll be when I stop aging at 18. Actually thor says you don't stop aging and that your aging is just stunned 50 average years become like 1 year of ageing on you. So i guess in alien terms the word immortal has a loose definition.

"I get it , you're engaged and pregnant. It wouldn't kill me to still try though. If you're happy then I am. "

"I am. At least I will be if I don't die."

"Not on my watch."

I catapult myself into the air and Pete comes flying next to me. New York here we come.

***

When we get to New York we find a spaceship trying to leave and Peter sends missiles at it and takes it down.

The spaceship crashes and we board it together...

****
Shava's Pov

Someone just blew us out of the sky and now their boarding us.

"Okay Rob let me handle the physicals remember you're pregnant."i spy on them unoticed. A pregnant male? Interesting. I wonder what species he is. I know the masters would be interested.

Then I attack.

***
Robin's POV

We're suddenly attacked by a freaky blue bitch.

She pulls out a remote and presses a button. A sword pops out of her remote. Every swing she makes is blocked be Peters suit and then Peter kicks her into a wall.

She stares at me with creepy eyes. "What's your relationship with Vargedda?' I question her.

She doesn't answer , instead she presses her button again and then Pete's suit switches off and he gets it off. Now he's in his normal suit.

"You trying to get me to strip?" pete asks.

She looks at him with a smirk and runs in for another attack. Pete can't block it anymore so he dodges and the webs her up against the wall behind her.

"Alright I'm done playing. Tell me your relationship with Vargedda or I'll burn you too a crisp." I say as my body heats up and i produce flames out of my hands.

"Rob your Fatigue will kick in."

She looks at me and then looks down to my stomach. " you carry a child. What are you?"

"I'm the freaky alien dude that's gonna be the end of your life."

"Funny. I can escape any situation with my universal remote."

"Really that thing is a channel changer."

"More like a pocket knife with every utility you can think of." She presses her button and a lazer emerges from it that melts the webbing."to answer your question about me and Vargedda. I'm her acquaintance."

"To answer yours  ... Im a Fletahex."

Her eyes widen."My masters will find that interesting."